No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shaunous said:
What's the comment thread?
Very interested

practicalfool said:
That was fun yesterday. Can anyone tell me how long the comment thread got before the Gestapo took it down.
Mmmm!! tell me more??

dicko said:
Very interested

Mmmm!! tell me more??
I shall take the fifth, since this website is now housed in the us of a and likely subject to those laws I feel my choice is completely appropriate.

Hail John Grisham for legal training.

practicalfool said:
I shall take the fifth, since this website is now housed in the us of a and likely subject to those laws I feel my choice is completely appropriate.

Hail John Grisham for legal training.
Then you don't need a solicitor you need a lawyer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

Pffft. What'd bum ever do for this thread.

This is inside my knee, after I snapped my kneecap. Im about 10 weeks into rehab, another month I think I'll be back at work. Can bend to around 120-130, which is enough for most things ( except squatting really low ). Strength is getting back there and I can just start to go down stairs.

In another year or two I plan on getting the wires cut out to give me a bit more range of motion.

image.jpg

mje1980 said:
This is inside my knee, after I snapped my kneecap. Im about 10 weeks into rehab, another month I think I'll be back at work. Can bend to around 120-130, which is enough for most things ( except squatting really low ). Strength is getting back there and I can just start to go down stairs.

In another year or two I plan on getting the wires cut out to give me a bit more range of motion.
****! That's huge. People don't realise how painful it is to have a bung knee. The slightest twist in the wrong direction and you're crippled for hours. I had a minor op last September (torn meniscus) on one of my knees. Took months but still Im nervous about over doing it. Hope it all goes well mje.

I call bullshit. That's just a couple of twisted up coat hangers over an x-ray.

Seriously, hope you get well, man.

Steve said:
****! That's huge. People don't realise how painful it is to have a bung knee. The slightest twist in the wrong direction and you're crippled for hours. I had a minor op last September (torn meniscus) on one of my knees. Took months but still Im nervous about over doing it. Hope it all goes well mje.
Thanks mate, it happened in march and I'm now walking pretty much normal. My quads in that leg are still weaker though, but yesterday I went to a local beach that has 56 steps down to the sand and was able to go down and up 5 times each. Bit sore after but not too bad. I've got heaps of stairs at work so I need to be able to do them.

Yes, it is a pain in the arse. I hate running, but to not be able to if I need to, or with the kids is frustrating. Love to get back on my surf boards, but again, it could take a bit more time.

In time, i should get back to all that stuff but right now I'm just looking forward to going back to work.

Did I really just say that? :)

That's a lounge? I just thought he had real leathery feet. (But then I 'membered he's in the mining industry and probably has skin like it's been soaked in buttermilk then wrapped in goldleaf).

Back