No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave70 said:
Daily Telegraph is like a cross between Rugby league week and OK! magazine. What do you expect.
Newspapers are the Panda bear's of media anyway.
We will now put on pause, all rationality and sanity, for the entire football season. :unsure:

5 tins of Coopers goop in 50L fermented with 2 packs of US-05.

SOUNDS DELISH!

The mists are clearing.. it's in 3 weeks time... I see... I see a post... some text is becoming clearer...

"Really odd flavour in this brew... kinda metallic... is this kit twang???? I have 3 kegs of this to drink? What can I do?"

Some more yeast might be a good idea.

Or is that just me?

Not just you. 2 Packs would be under-pitching from what I understand.

Coopers only supply 7g for a 23 litre brew, they know what they're doing man. one 15g pack of US-05 is plenty :ph34r:

Florian said:
That's just you.
I thought it might be.

I suppose it is also just me that wouldn't spend tonnes of cash on a keg set-up without having even the most rudimentary understanding of even the simplest brewing techniques then?

Starting to feel very lonely over here.

Careful Bum, in that direction of thinking lies madness.

bum said:
I thought it might be.

I suppose it is also just me that wouldn't spend tonnes of cash on a keg set-up without having even the most rudimentary understanding of even the simplest brewing techniques then?

Starting to feel very lonely over here.

At the desired ferment temp of 27 degrees 2 packs will indeed be plenty. Mount the blow off tube!

And yes, no need to understand anything to spend money. That's why you're paying top dollars after all, let others do the brain work.

If those noobs didn't spend their dough on bling they don't have much clue how to use how'd we pick up cheap deals?!

Looking for a decommissioned keg in Brisbane. Pref legal. Pref free but I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount.

Intention - keggle. Not sold on doubles, the bigger CB pot will be a PITA overkill to me for singles. Actually, if anyone knows somewhere in Bris to land a 50ish L ss or aly pot without breaking the bank that'd be great too.

Posted without context. My bold and italics.

...reports that the Salfi Islamic preacher who leads Tunisia’s Commission for the
Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice
has called for Amina to
be "stoned to death,"...
Funny old world, innit?

bum said:

Funny old world, innit?
Dam straight.

But what do you expect from a country where some MP's endorse female genital mutilation circumcision for 'aesthetic reasons'.

Now thats how you do misogyny.

bum said:

Funny old world, innit?
[Adel warned that if action was not taken Amina's behavior could lead to "epidemics and disasters" and "could be contagious and give ideas to other women."]

Insha'Allah, women won't have ideas, of their own.

Back