No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official: Stop that. Stop it, will you stop that. Now look, no one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle. *Even*...and I want to make this absolutely clear...*even* if they *do* say "Jehovah."
(There is a pause. Then all the women throw stones at the Official and he goes down in a heap. Five women carry a huge rock, run up and drop it on the Official. Everyone claps. The guards sadly shake their heads.)

One can only hope it goes down that way.

Dave70 said:
Dam straight.

But what do you expect from a country where some MP's endorse female genital mutilation circumcision for 'aesthetic reasons'.

Now thats how you do misogyny.
They don't know how good they've got it. If the Tunisians had a Carbon Tax then they would have something to really complain about.

citymorgue2 said:
Official: Stop that. Stop it, will you stop that. Now look, no one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle. *Even*...and I want to make this absolutely clear...*even* if they *do* say "Jehovah."
(There is a pause. Then all the women throw stones at the Official and he goes down in a heap. Five women carry a huge rock, run up and drop it on the Official. Everyone claps. The guards sadly shake their heads.)

One can only hope it goes down that way.
That piece of Halibut was good enough for Jehovah

Last edited by a moderator:
I was DASFFS earlier today and found an hilarious (to me) post from 2004 that involved a dude who had posted a question (that already had several threads dedicated to it) in the wrong section (which mods then moved).

It was comforting in a strange way.

Picking up a Commy wagon tomorrow. You can fit a lot of grain in them.
Can't wait.

Sure, you can fit a lot of grain in them - but you're not allowed to. VB or nothing now.

So, we get a week off from uni for Easter starting tomorrow. A lecturer emailed at 11:50pm saying "OH HAI! I'm going to run a lecture that should be held next week tomorrow instead because it suits me better." I email him saying "Uh, holidays? Are you even allowed to do that?" and he says "**** Y'ALL!".

(Note: some of the above may be paraphrased.)

bum said:
Sure, you can fit a lot of grain in them - but you're not allowed to. VB or nothing now.

So, we get a week off from uni for Easter starting tomorrow. A lecturer emailed at 11:50pm saying "OH HAI! I'm going to run a lecture that should be held next week tomorrow instead because it suits me better." I email him saying "Uh, holidays? Are you even allowed to do that?" and he says "**** Y'ALL!".

(Note: some of the above may be paraphrased.)
Oh yeah that's right, I'm joining the commodore crowd... This arvo will obviously be spent making sure the massive Jim Beam sticker is centred perfectly over the back window.

petesbrew said:
Oh yeah that's right, I'm joining the commodore crowd... This arvo will obviously be spent making sure the massive Jim Beam sticker is centred perfectly over the back window.
But if you put the JB sticker there, where will the one of the kid pissing on the ford logo go?

Airgead said:
But if you put the JB sticker there, where will the one of the kid pissing on the ford logo go?
On the rear side window - other side will have the "In holden country you can hear the fords rusting" sticker.
Gotta keep room for the My Family stickers too.

petesbrew said:
On the rear side window - other side will have the "In holden country you can hear the fords rusting" sticker.
Gotta keep room for the My Family stickers too.
What about the No Fear one?

petesbrew said:
Can't wait.
Big, white "05" sticker on the drivers side door, just to prove how 'Straylian you are.

After 20 years of chasing after the little white ball after I've hit it with an expensive stick, I finally won a Monthly Medal round at my golf club last Tuesday.

Came in at a net 66, that's 5 under.

I got a lousy cheap medal to show for it, and mrs warra has acquired the voucher with my winnings to spend at her choice of a number of retail establishments in our local area.

Apparently, it is the habit at our club to pin the medal to your hat or cap. That's precisely what I intend NOT to do, as I choose not to look like a boasting wanker.

petesbrew said:
Can't wait.
I had a wide bodies camry station wagon. It rocked. Used to be my folks. After 10 yrs it had only done 90k. Ranblike a swiss watch. The amount of shit u could fit into it was awsome. Only sold it when I got married and didnt have a use for 2 cars. Wish I still had it.

Can't stand camry's at all CM2, but I will not write off the brand. Good cars.
I'm now in the process of readying my tired-but-trusty '94 excel for private sale. I've owned it since new. An end of an era. The little beastie has had plenty adventures and carried a lot of camping gear, bikes, surfboards, band equipment, kids, drunks, kegs, and sacks of grain (13 at a recent bulk buy) over the years.
citymorgue2 said:
I had a wide bodies camry station wagon. It rocked. Used to be my folks. After 10 yrs it had only done 90k. Ranblike a swiss watch. The amount of shit u could fit into it was awsome. Only sold it when I got married and didnt have a use for 2 cars. Wish I still had it.

warra48 said:
After 20 years of chasing after the little white ball after I've hit it with an expensive stick, I finally won a Monthly Medal round at my golf club last Tuesday.

Came in at a net 66, that's 5 under.

I got a lousy cheap medal to show for it, and mrs warra has acquired the voucher with my winnings to spend at her choice of a number of retail establishments in our local area.

Apparently, it is the habit at our club to pin the medal to your hat or cap. That's precisely what I intend NOT to do, as I choose not to look like a boasting wanker.

I have some mates who waste money on that hobby. Apparently the local prize at one of our golf clubs is a pewter mug you get to hold for the month. This entitles the holder to one free beer and then 20 Cent refills for the rest of the month.

Not a bad prize at all. and one that your missus wouldn't have been able to take away. Handy if you live close to the club i bet, tell her not to bother cooking for you for a month cause you won't be home at dinner.

The stepdaughter was in the city yesterday and witnessed a re run of the crucifiction with a shaggy-haired Jesus being whipped while carrying a cross down the mall. He was covered in fake blood from head to toe and, given the extent of the "injuries", in noticeable pain. Apparently many small children were, understandably, traumatised.

FFS

155042_10152731979590457_1752024497_n.jpg

Pfft, Jesus would be more comfortable if he lost the Rivers sandals and forked out the money for real Birkos, they are an investment in comfort, especially when walking on hard surfaces bearing load. I suppose he knows that he probably won't be affected by his podiatric issues as his priorities change growing into his new life as a zombie.

Back