No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does Vanilla Ice have a "reality" tv show "flipping" houses?

And more importantly, who watches that shit?

Touché.

But just to clarify, I most certainly don't. Just saw the add on the tv in the background while on my phone.

I remember him touring here a few years ago. I think Doncaster Shoppingtown Hotel was one of the venues! Guess his autobiography didn't net him the cash he had hoped for.

StalkingWilbur said:
Why does Vanilla Ice have a "reality" tv show "flipping" houses?

And more importantly, who watches that shit?
Oh man, like, one time, this guy comes out and says 'if theres a problem' and without missing a beat, Ice turns round and goes 'Yo, I'll solve it' !!!

Comedy ******* GOLD!

Could Vanilla Ice be made into one of those fandangled home-made slurpies? Hooley dooley, now that would be rad!

I love modern toilets! Nothing but silicone around the base of mine to secure it. Two minutes with a gem blade and she's free. Pulled it forward, popped out the 90 degree adapter and there's that little toilet brush head staring back at me. A quick bead of sealant and she's good as new. Now to send the missus a bill for $600.

Just to reiterate: I love 'private' modern toilets. Jeesus. Never had so many PM's from Tassie brewers. ;)

Back