No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Camo- have you been into one of those fandagled new electronic public dunnies? Push buttons, hands free to turn on the taps, plays music, speaks to you.

And it SELF CLEANS. No dunnie brushes stuck in these babies.

I tried hands free but did wee wee all over the floor.

Pfffft. Jyo, we had talking toilets in Vic since at least the nineties. A mate of mine was doing #2's at the local footy reserve toilets back in '94 when the cubicle next to him started saying 'Psssst. Hey. Psssst.' Must of been hands free too cause he jumped straight up without wiping and chased an old man across the oval!

Hello Adelaide ladiens

I dunno how to address people from there yet. So that was an attempt at 'aliens that love ladies'.

Any suggestion as to where a bloke *possibly* moving to the garden city who'd need commute to the airport for work and wouldn't mind some fun n out there place to live (possibly with a shed, but a balcony will do too) could consider living? I don't expect to be hard done by cash wise but hate spending more than I have to.

practicalfool said:
Hello Adelaide ladiens
I dunno how to address people from there yet. So that was an attempt at 'aliens that love ladies'.
Any suggestion as to where a bloke *possibly* moving to the garden city who'd need commute to the airport for work and wouldn't mind some fun n out there place to live (possibly with a shed, but a balcony will do too) could consider living? I don't expect to be hard done by cash wise but hate spending more than I have to.
Brothel???

Dunno Mants, I get half a raise just from watching the commercials.

Camo6 said:
Dunno Mants, I get half a raise just from watching the commercials.
Alf's still got the goods, hey?

I have never watched a single episode of Breaking Bad. I feel ashamed, so hold back the abuse. Gonna borrow a box set and get stuck in soon after so many mates telling me how good it is.

jyo said:
Alf's still got the goods, hey?

I have never watched a single episode of Breaking Bad. I feel ashamed, so hold back the abuse. Gonna borrow a box set and get stuck in soon after so many mates telling me how good it is.
Do it! Best...show...ever.

Latest posts

Back