No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seems really obvious to me, but I see dicks at that angle more often than dick owners...I guess.
Plus I like making my husband's pee hole talk.
Baaahahahahahahahahaha!!!

**** I hate Bintang. Can someone head over to Lombok with a case of APA in the next couple of days?

That Shappelle show has left my mrs convinved her father planted it in the boogie board bag...wtf? Seems to convenient.

And I mean the non funny shapelle show haha... got tickets to the funny one in a couple weeks w00t!!!

I refused to watch this Corby Chap business, but did anyone watch the INXS show, and was it any good. I haven't been near the idiot box for a while.

INXS was fantastic. Prob one of the best to be shown on tv.

As for The Shapelle Show....thats one funny man

DJ_L3ThAL said:
That Shapelle show has left my mrs convinved her father planted it in the boogie board bag...wtf? Seems to convenient.
There's a strong rumour he did it, but then forgot to also put in the $1,000 US for the indo customs officials, or it got taken before it got to indo.
Just a rumour mind you, I have no proof, and I'm not making allegations.

Which everway...it was a lot of ganja and someone obviously had a reason to put it there. Not sure I agree with the baggage handler take, it would take a hell of a lot of organisation for the right baggage handler to retrieve, not to mention how it was placed in at departure. It was a seriously large amount that would have stuck out like dogs balls in a baggage handling area if it was transferred into her bag.

Chappelle is definitely smoking something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pbk30zUfbUA

I still can't get my head around how you pick up your board bag that weighs almost twice as much as it used to And is also twice as fat is it was originally. I mean really? You don't notice that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ducatiboy stu said:
Which everway...it was a lot of ganja and someone obviously had a reason to put it there. Not sure I agree with the baggage handler take, it would take a hell of a lot of organisation for the right baggage handler to retrieve, not to mention how it was placed in at departure. It was a seriously large amount that would have stuck out like dogs balls in a baggage handling area if it was transferred into her bag.
I never watched it so I'm sorry if I'm repeating something, but that shit has been happening for years in Aus, and probably all over the world. it's put in after u declare your bag and removed before u get it off the arrivals carousel, it's not hard to phone ahead and say 'I've put the pills in a small blue gym bag' . Smart and easy really, same as growing weed on your neighbours property or state forests like all the hippies like to do, unless u physically get caught with them 'they must be the neighbour's as it's in their property'.

I still cant get my head around why charlie murphy didnt hit that superfreak earlier!!!

Poor Schepelle, She has missed out on a lot in the last 10 years.

Imagine when she goes to use self serve check out at Coles for the first time...

'Unexpected Item in Bagging Area'

****, not this again.

ANYWAY...

what happened to the Bali 9, did they end up getting rocks hurled at them???

Back