No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three are awaiting the death penalty and the rest got life IIRC

Rhonda.png

AH, Pete Abeles, didn't he blow himself up with an airfreighter load of TNT, or was that TAA?

I have this theory that I follow floods and storms follow me, happened in both cairns and brissy. Now about to make the move to adelaide and it's already flooded there.

S'pose Canberra is lucky it's not by the ocean!

I think truck drivers and figure skaters might be one and the same.
"There's the triple axle. Ooh just over rotated there".

warra48 said:
AH, Pete Abeles, didn't he blow himself up with an airfreighter load of TNT, or was that TAA?
Your nearly right warra T.N.T was his company and he came under scrutiny with his shady dealings allegedly drug importation, but he died of cancer as did Irvin Rockman ex Lord Mayor of Melbourne.
Corby was chicken shit to what others have got away with, all right another country with different laws and a country which leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to carrying out fair justice.
It wasn't that long ago in the 1960's when Britain had to go into battle with them for trying to take Malaysia, and Singapore would have been desert.

practicalfool said:
I have this theory that I follow floods and storms follow me, happened in both cairns and brissy. Now about to make the move to adelaide and it's already flooded there.

S'pose Canberra is lucky it's not by the ocean!
Mate can you move to Perth please we need the rain here!

Kiwimike said:
Mate can you move to Perth please we need the rain here!
I'd have to just come over and water your plants, let some into the grass for good measure. Guaranteed rain.

Not For Horses said:
I think truck drivers and figure skaters might be one and the same.
"There's the triple axle. Ooh just over rotated there".
I feel gay just watching it right now....

Slow up Stu, i've just straightened right out listening to the Aussie Lesbian Skier's interview :lol:

Not quite as good as when they fart when they're asleep and wake themselves up, but still amazing.

Back