No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know Home and Away was like that. How do they get away with using that language in an early evening time-slot?

fry1.jpgfry2.jpgfry3.jpg

Sorry for the lack of emoticons to indicate irony. To be more literal, I don't watch Home and Away but would reconsider if it was more like the clip shown a few posts back.

I was going to get Breaking Bad but, having read a synopsis of the four series I've decided not to, as the hero dies in the end.

*Skyler and Walter Jr. are distraught over Hank's death and hold Walter accountable. They refuse to leave Albuquerque with Walter and instead contact the police. Walter spends the next several months hiding in a cabin in New Hampshire while struggling with cancer. He returns to New Mexico in order to visit his family one final time and seek revenge against Jack. Later that night, Walter executes all of the gang's members and frees Jesse, who escapes from the compound before the police arrive. Walter realizes he is mortally wounded from a gunshot and slowly succumbs to his injury as the police search the compound.*

Bet you're spewing there wasn't a synopsis for this years Ashes series. Now I know why you poms call it Bitter.

For the record I just started wasching Breaking Bad, so yes am a bit angry LOL.

I have refused to read your post Bribie, but you need a good hard forehead slap for the spoiler :).

I watched the whole series in hospital EXCEPT the last 4 episodes of the series, my slackarse mate keeps forgetting to bring it out every visit. They tell me the last coupla episodes are epic.

practicalfool said:
Hello Adelaide ladiens
I dunno how to address people from there yet. So that was an attempt at 'aliens that love ladies'.
Any suggestion as to where a bloke *possibly* moving to the garden city who'd need commute to the airport for work and wouldn't mind some fun n out there place to live (possibly with a shed, but a balcony will do too) could consider living? I don't expect to be hard done by cash wise but hate spending more than I have to.
Actually getting serious. Looks like the move is imminent. Any ideas?

There is a new kids show on Nick Junior called Zac and Quack.

Sounds like a bloke with a speech impediment walking into a hair removal salon.

Latest posts

Back