No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave70 said:
If thats the case, save yourself a few bucks labour by dissconecting everything, removing the cistern, then aiming a firm, well placed upward boot (Blundstone, obviously..) front and centre of the pan.
Most of the time they lift straight off the grout base.

Except for the times when the pan shatters and break's into pieces, so I dunno, you may want to wear some goggles or something.
Like Dave said, that's the way to do it. Then just silicon it back down.

9 out of 10 times the whole pan will come away from the floor. Either way its going to **** the tiles around it.

And if you have never done it, your chances of completly ******* the bowl are about 93.5653 %

Depends if the grout is higher than the tiles, I've done it twice and the grout was 10mm higher than the tiled floor, so it just breaks the silicon away from the grout. Keeping in mind to remove the 2 anchor bolts either side. I suppose if the toilet has the tiles running right up to the bottom of it, it would Fuk the tiles, but I haven't seen this in my houses I've fuked around in.

Nah, the toilet sits on the tiled floor and is a modern jobby with a large foot area. The bloke who did the bathroom is gonna come around and appraise and I'd be happy for him to do it as his work is impeccable and I wouldn't be undoing his workmanship guarantee. I'll play it safe and pay this time. The good news is I can be guilt free with my next brewery purchase.

Got to love that feeling when try and pull it out and half stays stuck to the tiles....

How cool is that?

Self freezing Coke!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T68TvdoSbI

Get some phosphoric acid or starsan, some liquid nitrogen and cottees cola cordial and you can diy.

This looks much easier though I have to say. Liquid Nitrogen? Not in my pantry.

Attempting to brew tonight. Already had to make dinner and put away an online shopping order. Then wife states that I am putting beer before kids. My answer did not go down well. Lol. Having a quiet beer in the cellar and she is on for young and old. Beer will be brewed today. Also I tried to brew least night but ended up the designated driver going out to tea to a place where the cook can not help but mess up the rice. I am ranting and I don't care! Choc stout is being born. Wish me luck I am going in

dibby33 said:
Attempting to brew tonight. Already had to make dinner and put away an online shopping order. Then wife states that I am putting beer before kids. My answer did not go down well. Lol. Having a quiet beer in the cellar and she is on for young and old. Beer will be brewed today. Also I tried to brew least night but ended up the designated driver going out to tea to a place where the cook can not help but mess up the rice. I am ranting and I don't care! Choc stout is being born. Wish me luck I am going in
Whatever happens tonight, this'll end in tears.

" A quiet beer in the cellar..." You, sir, are what legends are made of. Fight the good fight.

When getting nagged, I find if you put in an extra 10% the nagging stops and I don't get spoken to at all. Sometimes it lasts for days, apparently it's a punishment but I believe it's worth the extra 10%.

bradsbrew said:
When getting nagged, I find if you put in an extra 10% the nagging stops and I don't get spoken to at all. Sometimes it lasts for days, apparently it's a punishment but I believe it's worth the extra 10%.
I don't mind the deaf and dumb sandwiches, it's when she decides to speak to me again it's non stop, telling me all the things she would have told me if she hadn't stopped speaking to me.

Back