No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shaunous said:
I was doing bad things to a young girl once, and I had to stop and run far far away, or I was going to murd3r her. Everything was 'totes' and 'random as', i still have nightmares when I hear them words not used properly.
Me too! :p

Sully said:
ARRRRGH - it's pronounced "NOTHING" "ANYTHING" AND "SOMETHING" with a f***ing G - not "NOTHINK" etc etc... and like you don't have to like.... keep saying like.... Like its not like somethink you need to say Bloody work experience kids.... /rant
My pet hate, even worse when you hear the weather girl say it, on national TV.

shaunous said:
I was doing bad things to a young girl once, and I had to stop and run far far away, or I was going to murd3r her. Everything was 'totes' and 'random as', i still have nightmares when I hear them words not used properly.
I'm wondering which bit of the whole process was perceived as random.

manticle said:
I'm wondering which bit of the whole process was perceived as random.
I was banned last time I mentioned naughty things, so I won't go into details Man Tickles.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Was rad yeah, tote random as , yeah
Shuan wont sleep tonight....
Fuk you Stu :p

An oldie but I watched it again today and was reminded how hilarious dumb people are. Fits with the no topic topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
manticle said:
An oldie but I watched it again today and was reminded how hilarious dumb people are. Fits with the no topic topic.

Mate that was effin' brilliant! You couldn't write that.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Was rad yeah, like tote random as , yeah.

Shuan totes wont like sleep tonight....random!
Improved.

Edit - my kids do this. I frickin hate it. Them: Dad.. its like totally random!. Me: ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

peas_and_corn said:
If you want them to stop, use the phrases yourself. They'll stop being cool then
I do. In a california valley gal accent. They like totally hate it. I mean... like...totally.

Cocko said:
Its that ******* hot in Melbourne my tubs of pale grain have become carrafa III....

I could mash in to tap water....
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Toughen up princess. I reset valve clearances today on a "cold" engine but had to use hot specs. This is while having to hold the feeler gauges with welding gloves with an air blower taped to the crack of my ass.

Camo6 said:
This is while having to hold the feeler gauges with welding gloves with an air blower taped to the crack of my ass.

Surely this is standard procedure and has nothing to do with the ambient temp, yeah? Hom.

Just so you know, for no reason, I am teabaging my kettle to ensure it is actually boiling... [Actual coffee making kettle, not boil pot]

Anyway, I have to put my third ski jacket on, just to up my man hood. C....

manticle said:

Fuk me, I haven't seen that one before. Poor simpleton.

Back