No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got one of those benchtop ones floating around somewhere. Is it just me or is someone engineering power plugs nowadays that are too damn big to plug next to one another?

bradsbrew said:
Looks like someone in your house is smart enough to put a different name on the order, eh.

Hahahaha! " Uhh...no dear...not a clue. Be a shame to let it go to waste though..."

I've got one of those benchtop ones floating around somewhere. Is it just me or is someone engineering power plugs nowadays that are too damn big to plug next to one another?

No, it's been like that for quite a while. The Atari 5600 had a giant dc transformer at the socket.

lukiferj said:
Received a sex toy in the mail today. Wrong name, right address. No return address.
practicalfool said:
Anyone know if a decent rechargeable AA/AAA cell charger that is NOT a plug into the wall type?

My old one (varta) died and the only ones out there I find are those fat fukin waste if space ones.
I could be wrong, but I think Luke may have received your parcel PF.

Camo6 said:
Yea. It quite dumb isn't it. I prefer the one you can sit somewhere and run the cable to the socket, those fit with other stuff. Stupid rental houses have 2 points per room! Wtf.

If life gave me lemons and a sex toy, I'd be making videos not lemonade.

That all depends on the sex toy, I don't know how many of you have visited a sex shop, but them big rubber fists behind the counter probably wouldn't be much of a fun sex toy. Unless your single and it's some broad you care little about, but if I was able to regularly jam a big rubber fist up my wife, I'd probably divorce and not look at her the same again ;)

I would be of little help to any woman that could accomodate one of those rubber fists on a regular basais

Camo6 said:
If life gave me lemons and a sex toy, I'd be making videos not lemonade.
One of Hestons Feast shows used a sex toy to imake a giant wobbling jelly....

I could have easly typo'd to make Fist...

Ducatiboy stu said:
I would be of little help to any woman that could accomodate one of those rubber fists on a regular basais
Do you have small hands?

I went to TAFE at Tamworth, walked into the sex shop there one day with a coupla lads, seen a coupla of them fists and laughed, the owner behind the counter said 'wanna know what isn't funny, I have sold nearly 10 of them, half of which was to ladies who visit the shop frequently and the other half as piss take presents', from then on every time we walked the streets or TAFE in Tamworth we used guess which ladies would spend their nights with one of them bad boys.

Terrifying!

I did my TAFE at Ultimo, Sydney. We used to get long lunches 2-3hrs on some days so we used go to the cross as something to do. I remember we walked into a "Book Shop" that had peep show booths down the back. You would put your money in a draw and slide it thru and the blinds would open.

Well the first time ( and only ) time we did this, the blinds opened and there was this old hooker standing with one leg on a stool and a huge black dildo. Still got no idea how she managed to fit that thing in.

Back