No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I wish the rest of the train had developed the same tolerance to chilli that my mouth has.

Chilli remorse.

Planning a family holiday to Kalbarri (pretty crap fishing, why are we going again?). The last time I was there, which was years ago, I saw an echidna! So excited. I'm thinking about taking one of those portable cat carriers and a pair of welding gloves.

My brain had repressed the existence of kid rock and all of the rubbish that comes with. Sadly though, today I was reminded.

I reckon they'd give welding gloves a go for their money, esp if wiggling while you carry. I like the idea of whacking it with a cool room panel. Maybe fill a whiffle bat with expansion foam.

You'd want a small spade cos the buggers dig deep quick smart. If you roll them on their back against the inside of your (padded) elbow they'll sit there like a baby. Just don't bounce them on your lap like one.

Saw a lady pick up an echidna bare handed to get it off the road recently.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1389423827.360126.jpg

Hop Hog saves the day again.

Anyone know if a decent rechargeable AA/AAA cell charger that is NOT a plug into the wall type?

My old one (varta) died and the only ones out there I find are those fat fukin waste if space ones.

lukiferj said:
Received a sex toy in the mail today. Wrong name, right address. No return address.
Looks like someone in your house is smart enough to put a different name on the order, eh.

Back