No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warra48 said:
And just to keep it totally off topic, how do you punters adjust your water for growing your mints?

Do you use EZ Water Calculator, or something relse?
Nah....just water regularly...fertilize with urine if Shaunus dont get to it first.

Agree with the urine watering.

Does wonders for my citrus trees.

It's keeping my golfing mate's lady in limes to spice up her gin and tonics

Echidnas have a significant tolerance to high levels of carbon dioxide (living in underground confined spaces and all). So I was thinking it would be great to keep one in my fermenting fridge to stop any ants of vinegar flies that may try to enter.

I'd recommend a lid and airlock if you go down this route. Or cover the echidna in gladwrap too.

Camo6 said:
I'd recommend a lid and airlock if you go down this route. Or cover the echidna in gladwrap too.
Have you seen how long an echidna's tongue is? It'd get through an airlock easy!
I'm gonna see if I can train one to walk up and down a table and stick cubes of cheese, pickled onions and bits of cabanossi to its spikes.

Be lying if I said as a young man I never focused my energies on that lovely lass. :ph34r:

@Fatbastard- forget their tongues, have you seen their reproductive organ? It looks like an alien glove! (Saw it on a Don Burke wildlife special BTW, I'm not some kind of bestial sicko).

Bribie G said:
I am, send me that link.
It's been over ten years since I saw it but here's a link to the program. Otherwise google echidna's organ or PM Cocko for explicit videos.

When I was a kid I thought coriander tasted like citrus stink beetles. I've never ate them, but you get the gist plenty as a curious kid who really wants that orange or whatever.

Now I love the stuff. ESPECIALLY in pho, and it is a reason I love Vietnamese food in general, it is packed full of chilli and coriander, mostly with a low pH.

I reckon vietnamese mint tastes pretty different, stronger.

Latest posts

Back