No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bribie G said:
I have a huge pot of Vietnamese mint, tastes identical to coriander.

Coriander is love it or hate it, or somewhere in between. I love it but I can understand why many people compare it to burnt rubber.
Can you post a picture of your Vietnamese mint? I have what I believe to be Vietnamese mint (but I may be wrong) and it doesn't taste anything like coriander.

And just to keep it totally off topic, how do you punters adjust your water for growing your mints?

Do you use EZ Water Calculator, or something else?

I'm experimenting with a Munich water profile for my herbs. I've heard it makes them taste better

goomboogo said:
Can you post a picture of your Vietnamese mint? I have what I believe to be Vietnamese mint (but I may be wrong) and it doesn't taste anything like coriander.
vietnamese-mint-4842.jpeg

I think we just sold our house.

Just hope the building inspector doesn't find it's about to collapse, nor the pest inspector find it an out of control breeding ground for vermin and cockroaches. Can't be white ants, the bottom level is all double brick.

If all's well, then we're off the Newcastle soon.

Dancing on ice, yeah, that's a real thing now for whatever reason.

Now imagine if by ice they really meant meth...

Bugger, I'm almost out of Monosodium Glutamate , I'll have to order in another kilo.

msg.jpg

warra48 said:
I think we just sold our house.

Just hope the building inspector doesn't find it's about to collapse, nor the pest inspector find it an out of control breeding ground for vermin and cockroaches. Can't be white ants, the bottom level is all double brick.

If all's well, then we're off the Newcastle soon.
Well done, there will be tooing and froing for a while, you know where to drop in for a pint :beerbang:

Erm you'll be passing near MHB often won't you :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

WRT the Vietnamese mint, mine's looking a bit shabby, about to either re-pot or layer some babies off into a few pots from the existing branches and start again.

viet mint 2.jpg

Checking out Feral Brewery on urbanspoon. Latest review says "great food, hard to find a drinkable beer though. Make sure you get the tasters".

This person and I could never be friends. Ever.

Back