No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducatiboy stu said:
I did my TAFE at Ultimo, Sydney. We used to get long lunches 2-3hrs on some days so we used go to the cross as something to do. I remember we walked into a "Book Shop" that had peep show booths down the back. You would put your money in a draw and slide it thru and the blinds would open.
Well the first time ( and only ) time we did this, the blinds opened and there was this old hooker standing with one leg on a stool and a huge black dildo. Still got no idea how she managed to fit that thing in.
Done the same thing at the '$1 peep show' in brissie, but we done it with a tip off, and the tip was good, window cover slid away and there was the girl above us in school from little old Grafton.

Side note, does the dollar peep show still exist???

I remember the guy who cleans to booths at the end of the night won worst job in Australia as voted by JJJ listeners.

I don't think it's still there. The bloke who cleaned them was shuffling around in sandals with a mop on each occasion I ended up there, pretty sure he was full time, or got paid in peeps.

shaunous said:
Done the same thing at the '$1 peep show' in brissie, but we done it with a tip off, and the tip was good, window cover slid away and there was the girl above us in school from little old Grafton.
Gold

Did she recognise you

Nah, don't think so, she was fairly ripped off her head though, and concentrating fairly hard on other things.

Good old Grafton has produced a few naughty girls, never forget the time I went to a strip club for a bucks party at the Gold Coast, and spent a lap dance talking about Grafton and my mum being the High school principals secretary to a girl in my brothers year. Was ultra weird.

To enjoy a jazz dancer you unfortunately have to listen to jazz. To enjoy a tennis player, you just have to listen to them grunt and occasionally moan.

Case closed.

Martina-Navratilova.jpg

Yep. They weren't.

Hahaha. I'm not sure how solid of a source that is, I am going to start saying all the jazz more often now though.

ARRRRGH - it's pronounced "NOTHING" "ANYTHING" AND "SOMETHING" with a f***ing G - not "NOTHINK" etc etc... and like you don't have to like.... keep saying like.... Like its not like somethink you need to say

Bloody work experience kids....

/rant

I was doing bad things to a young girl once, and I had to stop and run far far away, or I was going to murd3r her. Everything was 'totes' and 'random as', i still have nightmares when I hear them words not used properly.

The Cope Street Parade. Jazz that is random and hectic and like totally sumfink.

Edit-spelling

Back