No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure it isnt the young girl you mentioned earlier shaun?

I was at the shops today with my kids. My youngest son wanted to go to the toilet. In a cubicle he goes. I put my hand on top of the cubicle and was talking to him making sure he shook or wiped his arose properly when I hear an old bloke asking what the hell I was doing. My son was in the the cubicle next to him. LMAO. When the bloke came out we had a good old laugh.

_WALLACE_ said:
I was at the shops today with my kids. My youngest son wanted to go to the toilet. In a cubicle he goes. I put my hand on top of the cubicle and was talking to him making sure he shook or wiped his arose properly when I hear an old bloke asking what the hell I was doing. My son was in the the cubicle next to him. LMAO. When the bloke came out we had a good old laugh.
Ya shoulda played on with him and just told him you were a carer for the elderly and paid to monitor shopping centre toilets.

... Crime rate at servos in WA takes a nosedive since drug addicts realize it's all water...

And so my working year for 2014 has thus commenced hot on the heels of ten sunny days of beach going, fishing and quality family time up Yamba way.
Greeted this morning with a pile of quotes, invoices, unprocessed orders, impaitent customers and un answered e mails.

Whilst I am grateful for the work that keeps our tiny ship afloat, I still feel a bit like locking myself in the toilet and having a little cry..

When the first invoice gets paid, do something nice for yourself like a get a pedicure or african mud mask.

couldnt really find the best thread to post this, but spotted at the supermarket

photo (8).JPG

fail

feɪl/

verb

1. 1.

be unsuccessful in achieving one's goal.
    "he failed in his attempt to secure election"

2. 2.

neglect to do something.
    "the firm failed to give adequate risk warnings"

noun

1. 1.

a mark which is not high enough to pass an examination or test.
    "a fail grade"

2. 2.

informal
    a mistake, failure, or instance of poor performance.
    "their customer service is a massive fail"

swin·dle (sw
ibreve.gif
n
prime.gif
dl)
v. swin·dled, swin·dling, swin·dles
v.tr.
1. To cheat or defraud of money or property.
2. To obtain by fraudulent means: swindled money from the company.

v.intr.
To practice fraud as a means of obtaining money or property.

n.
The act or an instance of swindling.

Oh, hang on, its a Coles supermarket.
I'm sure they would never stoop to that level.

Why does the word swindle always remind me of the Sex Pistols. " it's a swindle"

Came home tonight to find the wife had tried to clean the new toilet in the new bathroom and lost the brush head in the S bend. WTF!! Can't reach it, can't fish it out with a coat hanger. Don't want to push it any further and risk blocking the rest of the house. Spoken to a plumber and it sounds like the whole toilet needs to come out. Right before our holiday. My God, don't ask me how???!!!

Camo6 said:
Came home tonight to find the wife had tried to clean the new toilet in the new bathroom and lost the brush head in the S bend. WTF!! Can't reach it, can't fish it out with a coat hanger. Don't want to push it any further and risk blocking the rest of the house. Spoken to a plumber and it sounds like the whole toilet needs to come out. Right before our holiday. My God, don't ask me how???!!!
If thats the case, save yourself a few bucks labour by dissconecting everything, removing the cistern, then aiming a firm, well placed upward boot (Blundstone, obviously..) front and centre of the pan.
Most of the time they lift straight off the grout base.

Except for the times when the pan shatters and break's into pieces, so I dunno, you may want to wear some goggles or something.

Back