No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa on a motorbike sounds like a great buzz for the kids, CM2.
yeah they were wrapped. it was me who it was tough for. boots, santa suit, beard, bloody hot evening, big bag of toys over the shoulder. almost came off the bike a handful of times! it was all goo though. i dont mind doing that sort of thing for them.

What do you mean, Pete... because I'm of Iranian heritage? I drink beer too don't I ?

While I may not believe the real reasons behind christmas, it's still a great time of the year for kids to enjoy the simple thrill of receiving heaps of junk from a fat guy in a red suit - an innocent, harmless deception -, to catch up with friends & family, and basically to chill the **** out for two weeks (my place of work closes down, so Im a free man for this time).

Santa on a motorbike sounds like a great buzz for the kids, CM2.

Oh look there is love in the house! :)

Never anything but love on these forums... :wub:

Except for bum... but no-one like bum-love :lol: , do they? :ph34r:

This has me seriously contemplating selling my relatively new sports bike and moving to a cruiser. its gorgeous. back to basics and HD has finally got it right.
iron_883_09.jpg
its a Harley Davidson Iron 883

edit:
hmmmm another pic
iron_883_2009.jpg

This has me seriously contemplating selling my relatively new sports bike and moving to a cruiser. its gorgeous. back to basics and HD has finally got it right.
View attachment 33692
its a Harley Davidson Iron 883

edit:
hmmmm another pic
View attachment 33693

Hell yeah CM2 that's sex on wheels... Saw the ad the other night for the first time while watch Top Gear, turned around to look at the Mrs and she said, without even looking at me "No, don't even bother asking!! Hasn't got 2 seats!". Damn it but I have only one ass?

That bike looks fantastic pitty about the ugly front rim

yeah the rims and especially the pipes are pretty naff but at $13K it ain't bad buying I reckon? I would be very tempted to make it into a modern bobber. Cut those gay pipes short and wrap them. 26" Spokey dokeys on the front with white walls. Matt black paint! Hmmm I feel a need to scratch an itch?

U can mod it to have a 2nd seat chappo.
Yeah change the pipes.
I'd have to buy larger forks so I fitted better (long legs). She is sweet

U can mod it to have a 2nd seat chappo.
Yeah change the pipes.
I'd have to buy larger forks so I fitted better (long legs). She is sweet

Bobbers don't have 2 seats... very uncool. Forks are fine for shorties like me thou ;) . Pipes will have to go they're so friggin ugly. What were they thinking? They're not even retro 70's. :icon_vomit:

0804_stcp_02_z%202007_home-built_bobber%20.jpg

Bobber :icon_drool2:

you need a bike that will match you fluro pink tight mussle top

and retro 70's sunnys

oh and skinny fit lime pants

Big, big smacks for LHBS owners who sell n00bs S-23 to make a Hobgoblin clone (also their first ever extract brew).

Did anyone else see that thread? Didn't have the heart to bring it up. I hope it turns out to his liking anyway.

Back