No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The second set of pipes definitely!

I have a motorbike exhaust dude I have used for years really knows his stuff when it comes to squeezing every last bit of power from an engine. Shame he doesn't touch cars really? Anyway had him drop a set of tuned straight thru's on the GXSR1100 not only did it go like a cut cat it sounded like a SuperGP bike. Kids could here me coming from miles away LOL!

Good see that there's already off the shelf stuff though.

Like moths to a flame Rene... :lol:

I really need to talk to you about proper baiting techniques and general fishing tactics.

Dude, you're a hand-reel-light-line kind of guy, stop trying to make out you're a mighty spearchucker. And with that last perfect unfolding, it was simply a matter of shockingly poor punctuation (usual for that member) that got it over the line.

You know who was a great fisherman? Jesus

EDIT; Punctuation LOL

GRRRRRRRRRRR ! Make me CRANKY

I'm sorry Rene :( Maybe this can help you to feel better?

His Holiness The Dalai Lama offers wisdom about anger:

1. Anger is the real destroyer of our good human qualities; an enemy with a weapon cannot destroy these qualities, but anger can. Anger is our real enemy.

2. If we live our lives continually motivated by anger and hatred, even our physical health deteriorates.

3. Anger or hatred is like a fishermans hook. It is very important for us to ensure that we are not caught by it.

4. We have a saying in Tibet: If you lose your temper and get angry, bite your knuckles. This means that if you lose your temper, do not show it to others. Rather, say to yourself, Leave it.

5. According to Buddhist psychology, most of our troubles are due to our passionate desire for and attachment to things that we misapprehend as enduring entities. The pursuit of the objects of our desire and attachment involves the use of aggression and competitiveness. . . These mental processes easily translate into actions, breeding belligerence.

Such processes have been going on in the human mind since time immemorial, but their execution has become more effective under modern conditions. What can we do to control and regulate these poisonsdelusion, greed and aggression? For it is these poisons that are behind almost every trouble in the world.

5. Hatred can be the greatest stumbling block to the development of compassion and happiness. If you learn to develop patience and tolerance towards your enemies, then everything becomes much easieryour compassion towards all others begins to flow naturally.

6. Happiness cannot come from hatred or anger. Nobody can say, Today I am happy because this morning I was angry. On the contrary, people feel uneasy and sad and say, Today I am not very happy, because I lost my temper this morning.

May your goats give good milk!

Chap Chap

la la la la la not listening

monkey.jpg

The second set of pipes definitely!

I have a motorbike exhaust dude I have used for years really knows his stuff when it comes to squeezing every last bit of power from an engine. Shame he doesn't touch cars really? Anyway had him drop a set of tuned straight thru's on the GXSR1100 not only did it go like a cut cat it sounded like a SuperGP bike. Kids could here me coming from miles away LOL!

Good see that there's already off the shelf stuff though.
the 2nd pipes are sweet, but a bit of chrome is always nice. esp on a cruiser. and the entire bike is already matte black. so im not sure which one.

Actually, he wanted the artist and song name:

Janet Jackson - That's the Way Love Goes

Thankyou google fu.

So I get to see one nipple only, while you get the whole enchilada. or taco.

Janet Jackson bites. You lot are so gay.

I thought I was getting 10 points, not Janet Jackson's saggy body.

i should have stipulated the 'no googlefu' rule

Ren - u can have 5 points
Adam - you get the 10 points for correct title and artist

Latest posts

Back