No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you seen that Larry the Lawnmower show?
It's the most half-arsed attempt at a kids show. Just plain crap.

Is that the onw with the hose, shovel and wheel barrow in it? It is quite half arsed, my young bloke wont even look twice at it

Well, in my defense, the excitement was just too much.
Hopefully my edit has appeased the spelling Nazi.
It wasn't good to see your back Katie, but I'm glad You're back.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew....

It's good to see things have not changed around here either!

In 24 hours time, I will be on the hill at the Adelaide Oval, watching cricket, XXXX gold in hand (with whisky hidden in my backpack :eek:)

That would be assuming all 20 Windie wickets don't fall today..., i think you're ok for Day 2 but I wouldn't be betting on a Day 4 or 5 ticket

Have you seen that Larry the Lawnmower show?
It's the most half-arsed attempt at a kids show. Just plain crap.

Anyone with kiddies seen that show called "Sorry I have no head"? (or something like that). It's meant to be a serious English comedy show and it ends up on Kiddies Fox shows. Now that is so lame its embarrasing.

That would be assuming all 20 Windie wickets don't fall today..., i think you're ok for Day 2 but I wouldn't be betting on a Day 4 or 5 ticket

Naaaah, we can't enforce the follow on after they bat first :) We'll be batting through day 2 and halfway into day 3, and all will be over sunday afternoon (I have tickets for then as well).

Hi five for that call!
Rather watch grass grow

WB btw Katie

Are you calling me Un Australian for having an opinion Adam?

thanks Komodo! :icon_cheers:

Who feels like a beer!?

Are you calling me Un Australian for having an opinion Adam?

thanks Komodo! :icon_cheers:

Who feels like a beer!?
Gotta admit, it's boring as... maybe if they were drugged up & off their nut it'd be mildly entertaining.

Nah gimme a more exciting sport, like Demolition Derby.

CRICKET AND FOOTBALL SUCK :unsure:

go fishing insted I would rather be out doing somthing insted of watching a box

Gotta admit, it's boring as... maybe if they were drugged up & off their nut it'd be mildly entertaining.

Nah gimme a more exciting sport, like Demolition Derby.

Men in white worry me!

sincranised swimming any day

hit on the upper arm by M Johnson just before lunch, couldn't get it right over the break, hence retired hurt.

Cheers SJ

He couldn't harden the **** up and get back out there; that's why we let him move to Jamaica.

gimme a more exciting sport
Slamball Anyone?

350px-Corey_vs_Ivan_in_2008.jpg

"Slamball is full-contact basketball, with trampolines."

Shown on ONE every once in a while. Damn crazy sport that is. Somewhat entertaining though. The trampolines really even up the playing field. Never thought I'd get to say that sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:
sincranised swimming any day

Syncronised spelling errors. Somewhere in Brazil, a butterfly mispelt precisely the same word.

Waiting for the tidalwave in 5,4,3,2,1......

Back