No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey it's not too warm here, only mild banana scents coming through the airlock.

Sure I may anthropomorphise a location, but soon - aha! a nation.

"Better to be lacking a logic than racking a lambic".

Cheers and cheerios
To you sausage swilling billios

:beer:

I'm a little drunk, so I might be a little unfocused, but the individual sentences in the above post seem like they have no actual connection with each other.

Fact of life, after Monday & Tuesday even the calendar says WTF

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
the existentialist side of my being is thinking the answer is nothing.

2007-3-27-teletubbies.jpg

the letter 'e'

edit: bugger just realised im a little late on this one.

on the topic of night garden. wirtters for that show must be way tripped out on whacky shite to come up with thatr show. it kinda freaks me out.

I'm a little drunk, so I might be a little unfocused, but the individual sentences in the above post seem like they have no actual connection with each other.

It is his "thing". It shows how individual he is. All his posts look like that.

He'll start talking about bird shit and dead insects being great yeast nutrient for no reason at all again soon.

What row of numbers comes next in this series?

In 24 hours time, I will be on the hill at the Adelaide Oval, watching cricket, XXXX gold in hand (with whisky hidden in my backpack :eek:)

on the topic of night garden. wirtters for that show must be way tripped out on whacky shite to come up with thatr show. it kinda freaks me out.

It's done by the same woman that did Telletubbies....

If you want mildly more amusing kids tv, watch the WotWots....

It's done by the same woman that did Telletubbies....

If you want mildly more amusing kids tv, watch the WotWots....
Have you seen that Larry the Lawnmower show?
It's the most half-arsed attempt at a kids show. Just plain crap.

Back