No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhhh, godsgirls.com the less sexy version of suicidegirls.com.............

It makes me wonder about all those little paper circles that appear when you empty out a paper punch. Where do they come from?

My grandpappy told me that they are the dandruff of Jesus.

Jesus was a Chinese exchange student?

My grandpappy told me that they are the dandruff of Jesus.

Really? Every now and then I've seen different coloured circles, orange, red, blue, even light green on occasions. I guess they didnt have Head and Shoulders back then so its feasible I guess.

C'mon Steve, it's Jesus for Christ-sake!! (bad pun intended) he can make them what ever colour he wants!!!

Cheers SJ

Dude, it's JESUS ! The miracle man can shed any colour dandruff he wishes to. That's what makes him so cool.

Note to self: must write parody screenplay titled 'Jesus & His Technicolour Goat-Coat'

EDIT: Too slow on the response !

Thanks guys. No more wondering where they came from for me. Best not put them in the bin then next time eh? I could put them in nice jars and sell them on ebay.
Cheers
Steve

Edit: Come one and all, original multi coloured Jesus dandruff that has turned to paper over the millenia. These are original, no fakes. Fully endorsed with a certificate of authenticity by Renegades grandpappy :lol:

Fully endorsed with a certificate of authenticity by Renegades grandpappy :lol:

..... Written in Arabic only. You'll have to take our word for the certificate's authenticity - may be his camel's logbook.

single-board-computer-381631.jpg

You must be bored Katie

Katie - you obviously havent had a week off work in Canberra have you? I just had a shave..... for something to do! Not to worry Ren will hopefully get things rolling along :lol:
Cheers
Steve

Back