No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw Eddie Vedder at State theatre on Sunday night... and happened to have a fellow AHB'er sitting begind me!

OMFG!

A stage, a man and a guitar...

The man is pure genius...

Big night Sunday in Sydney for '90's rock it seems.

I was across town at the Hordern checking out Stone Temple Pilots.

Hangin' for my holidays, 6 days of nothing but nothing.

DAMNIT!!! I just broke my 4th hydrometer. Refractometer on it's way from Ross as we speak.

Big night Sunday in Sydney for '90's rock it seems.

I was across town at the Hordern checking out Stone Temple Pilots.
I'll be seeing them up here in Newcastle on Thursday night. Looking forward to a 15 minute "walk" to the gig. :icon_drunk:

New competition:

First prize: one week visit to the

Second prize: two weeks visit to the Azerbaijan Music Festival

go for it

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a misprint or do I need glasses?

http://danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_35014/chimay-blue

$8.99 per pack of twelve?

Do you think if I print the page out and roll up to DM's they'll honor it..

I think what they MEAN is $8.95 each when bought in a pack of 12. What they SAY is $8.95 per pack of 12.

Legally bound to honour it too.. unless they have posted one of those "we apologise but the product advertised..." corrections at the store.

You should take two print offs. The first one being for White Stage, which states "$13.99 per pack of 12 / $2.99 per bottle". Ask them to clarify that this is the absolute fact, and that they will honour this price because it's listed on their website as up-tp date reference to customers.

Then screw up the A4 page and produce the Blue Chimay that says, in the same wording as the Stag page that they just agreed to .. "$8.99 per pack of 12"

Damn if my car wasnt in the workshop I would give this a go today. Who's going to be the first to have a crack at scoring some 75 cent bottles of trappist ?

I think what they MEAN is $8.95 each when bought in a pack of 12. What they SAY is $8.95 per pack of 12.

Legally bound to honour it too.. unless they have posted one of those "we apologise but the product advertised..." corrections at the store.

Well apart from the Spot a mistake option, this bit from the 'Terms and conditions' sound's like a get out of jail free card.

Website Content

The materials (including all software) and services at this site are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind including warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Dan Murphy's obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.

Dan Murphy's further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials, information or services at this Site.

Dan Murphy's may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and services described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be out of date, and Dan Murphy's makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site.

Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local Dan Murphy's business contact for information regarding the products and services that may be available to you. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this exclusion may not apply to you.

Bugger em... I'm gonna try it on anyway..

Seems to be fixed now. Someone must have clicked on the spot the mistake button and told them. <_<

Seems to be fixed now. Someone must have clicked on the spot the mistake button and told them. <_<
I'm still seeing a good price...

chimay.jpg

Point it out to them, and if they don't honor it (likely) suggest a very reasonable consolation price... $2 each? That case price is also quite decent to begin with.

Damn, would be handy if you could order online at the price.....

On the topic of dirt cheapness......Has anyone heard of Chery Motors??? They are the latest company to start export from China. They don't look too bad on paper, particuarly the J11 2WD SUV thing, @ $19,990 driveaway it is an interesting idea..

http://www.cherymotors.com.au/default.asp?...le&ID=21793

On the topic of dirt cheapness......Has anyone heard of Chery Motors??? They are the latest company to start export from China. They don't look too bad on paper, particuarly the J11 2WD SUV thing, @ $19,990 driveaway it is an interesting idea..

I think China is secretly trying to cull the worlds population with its vehicles..

They have improved a bit since then...

I just don't get the 2WD SUV hype... why have a 4wd sized car that isn't a 4WD? Sure you can see over everyone elses roofs, but why?

Back