No Frills low cost pressure fermenting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKK

Reaction score
Keg King is releasing an extremely low cost pressure fermenter with 20 litre capacity. The Fermenter King Junior is made from a high grade PET material just like its cousins the G3 Fermenter King and Fermentasaurus. The clarity and integrity is second to none.

It comes complete with a pressure lid, beer pick up line and float and has an integral base and handles. Just add a spunding valve and make beer. You can also use it to serve beer directly by adding a tap and mini regulator with a gas cartridge.

Best part is that it will retail for just $49.95. So pick up a 16 litre wort kit and a fermenter to suit for well under a hundred bucks. Get two and you can use liquid transfer for oxygen free hopping.

Last edited:
Here is what’s it looks like. Ideal for small or trial brews.

Attachments

• 577E9443-CADD-4D7E-AF5A-A2D9EACD8DEB.jpeg
    577E9443-CADD-4D7E-AF5A-A2D9EACD8DEB.jpeg
    372.6 KB · Views: 872
  • 20E4100F-60AD-4B97-929A-BB37B27353AC.jpeg
    20E4100F-60AD-4B97-929A-BB37B27353AC.jpeg
    509.8 KB · Views: 764
Interesting... what would you say the benefits are over a corny keg? (apart from being able to see inside, obviously)

$50 bucks? I'd be a little wary on such a low price. Then again I want to brew some Cyser.
9lt batch. I can use my 11lt / half cony keg. That cost ~ $130 bucks etc.
I think people need to consider the long run over a fad and fail situation when comparing the various scenarios.
Buy the heavier hardware for long time.

Sorry but I am concerned of cheap quick fad crap. When people throw their money away on something so cheap that its not worth claiming on the warranty.

Someone (brewer) prove this product for endorsement. :)

$50 bucks? I'd be a little wary on such a low price. Then again I want to brew some Cyser.
9lt batch. I can use my 11lt / half cony keg. That cost ~ $130 bucks etc.
I think people need to consider the long run over a fad and fail situation when comparing the various scenarios.
Buy the heavier hardware for long time.

Sorry but I am concerned of cheap quick fad crap. When people throw their money away on something so cheap that its not worth claiming on the warranty.

Someone (brewer) prove this product for endorsement. :)
It’s from the same process that produces the Fermentasaurus and the Gen 3 Fermenter king. I think that track record speaks for itself. Try looking at your brew in your corny keg. Anyway you don’t have to buy it.

You should call in there Dan, have a look at the Thermowattsit at the same time, I was in there yesterday ambient was around 30 C and the fermenting lager was sitting on 9.2 C Impressive little unit.
Weal what it this thermowattsit that you talk about?

Is this thing a repurposed keg? If so, will it be offered in keg form?

Keg King is releasing an extremely low cost pressure fermenter with 20 litre capacity. The Fermenter King Junior is made from a high grade PET material just like its cousins the G3 Fermenter King and Fermentasaurus. The clarity and integrity is second to none.

It comes complete with a pressure lid, beer pick up line and float and has an integral base and handles. Just add a spunding valve and make beer. You can also use it to serve beer directly by adding a tap and mini regulator with a gas cartridge.

Best part is that it will retail for just $49.95. So pick up a 16 litre wort kit and a fermenter to suit for well under a hundred bucks. Get two and you can use liquid transfer for oxygen free hopping.

You have my interest, when will it be available?

Back