• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

No Frills low cost pressure fermenting

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dibbz

Reaction score
Second version of Fermzillas?
Or is it the third or fourth? How many versions of fermentasauruses were there before it was forked into fermzillas.
It's rhetorical question anyway.

I've heard of multiple people threading the lid bit by tightening the lid (it literally comes with leverage to do it tighter) trying to get it to seal, before the referred to the 6 page pdf on stopping the lid leaking.

6 page guide on using the lid..... it's a sign of failure. Change my mind :)

awfulknauful

Reaction score
Or is it the third or fourth? How many versions of fermentasauruses were there before it was forked into fermzillas.
It's rhetorical question anyway.

I've heard of multiple people threading the lid bit by tightening the lid (it literally comes with leverage to do it tighter) trying to get it to seal, before the referred to the 6 page pdf on stopping the lid leaking.

6 page guide on using the lid..... it's a sign of failure. Change my mind :)
You may be getting the Fermentasaurus mixed up with the FermZilla, the new Fermetasaurus is now the Fermenter King, the FermZilla seems to be a lemon. Mine is now a terrarium.

CEO Keg King

Reaction score
You may be getting the Fermentasaurus mixed up with the FermZilla, the new Fermetasaurus is now the Fermenter King, the FermZilla seems to be a lemon. Mine is now a terrarium.
There is no more Fermentasaurus as we did not like the lizard thing. We have made big improvements so Brewers can make better beer.

Latest posts