New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to peteoz and told me to watch for cancellations and take them when they arise, dont wanna get pissy at anyone.
I figured if you were on the list you were in the order just using up a previous AHB users order.

Scotsman the 100 cut-off was at Jagerbrau's order, his 4th tap was number 101 if I read the previous posts correctly. All below him are reserves if the numbers are not increased.

Cozmocracker does make a good point :icon_cheers:, although I guess if you snooze you lose.

Cheers

Ahhh i will get em from the US off evil bay but get the creamer model.

Enjoy folks.

Cheers

Hi Tony,

Have a quick search for a thread on these taps started by Doc. I believe he got some of the creamer version and after testing them, felt it wasn't worth it. The standard tap was very good, but he wasn't overly impressed with the creamer.

(I think this is the thread: http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...&hl=perlick ) Check out post number 62, this is his review.

Not trying to put you off, just a heads up.

Cheers SJ

Stupid question warning :ph34r:

These Perlick taps, they look very sexy, but they don't offer the flow restiction control of the Celli taps. Is this correct?
As in, If I had these I would still need the metres of beer line I currently have to ensure my system balances?

Asking as I am seriously thinking of down-shifting from 4 regular taps to 2 decent ones. Would love to get rid of all that beer line.

Cheers
POLAR

This is correct Polar, you will need to balance your system via line resistance rather than tweaking the tap (ala Celli's).

Remember there are no stupid questions, only stupid people!! :p

Cheers SJ

Cheers Supra. Celli's sound like the go for me.

This is correct Polar, you will need to balance your system via line resistance rather than tweaking the tap (ala Celli's).

Remember there are no stupid questions, only stupid people!! :p

Cheers SJ

Hey guy's, sorry if this q has been answered, but can i simply unscrew my old tap from my font and screw this one back on?

Ok i got hit with an unfortunate expense, so im out. Good luck to everyone!!

Cheers

well add your name to the bottom of the list and see if your lucky enough to make the final number

Actually cancel that... this bb has gotten too messy for me... the last list below is attached in excel. Cosmo, I think you've got buckleys of getting any this time around. After removing yaks/scotsman06 I guess that GB is going to be 2 short. Ben

View attachment Tap_BB.xls

3" shanks will just fit. So if we can get shanks 3' it is but ill be happy with just the taps.

Thanks Pete

I have some 4" Stainless shanks and tails HERE coming from the USA, dont know the price total as yet as I havent been quoted shipping yet but I will let you know if this BB doesnt include shanks and tails.Apparently the tails are for larger diameter hose.Easy enough to get JG tail fittings for 8mm hose anyway.I will wait and see.Just had a look and it looks like the nipple will fit and 5mm ID hose!
GB

OK Guys, thganks HEAPS for all of your patience.

Price will be $37 plus shipping for each tap. I am hoping I get them here cheaper, but if I have to pay Import Duty and GST on them, this will be pretty close. If they get more than $1 cheaper each, I'll refund with your shipment. Handles are an additional $2 each, and they have not gotten back to me with the prices for shanks, but their web site has 3" for $17.49 USD, or roughly $26 AUS with shipping and GST and Import Duty.

I'll be sending PM's to everyone on the list, and I will order as many as are paid for in 1 week. I would like to order them right now as the AUS dollar is strong, but I'll give everyone a week to reply and apy, then order whatever is paid for.

Sound Good?

OK Guys, thganks HEAPS for all of your patience.

Price will be $37 plus shipping for each tap. I am hoping I get them here cheaper, but if I have to pay Import Duty and GST on them, this will be pretty close. If they get more than $1 cheaper each, I'll refund with your shipment. Handles are an additional $2 each, and they have not gotten back to me with the prices for shanks, but their web site has 3" for $17.49 USD, or roughly $26 AUS with shipping and GST and Import Duty.

I'll be sending PM's to everyone on the list, and I will order as many as are paid for in 1 week. I would like to order them right now as the AUS dollar is strong, but I'll give everyone a week to reply and apy, then order whatever is paid for.

Sound Good?

Suits me! many thanks for all the organisation.

Any final decision on whether you are increasing the 100 cap? There were a few people who expressed interest while you were away, as you've probably already seen.

Great Pete will DD once have info.

Thank you
Graeme

Suits me! many thanks for all the organisation.

Any final decision on whether you are increasing the 100 cap? There were a few people who expressed interest while you were away, as you've probably already seen.

I'll order as many as get paid for!

Back