New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, All emails have been sent with details.

I could not find an address for Baris, so if he can send me a PM, I'll send him bank details as well.

Anyone that didn't get the email, contact me ASAP, and I'll get details to you today.

I'm giving either one week, or until all have paid, whicheve is shorter, and then I'll get the order sent.

Enjoy!

Great work pete.
You mentioned shanks, but is there any word on tail/nipple pieces to fit them? Or will standard 5/8" ones from craftbrewer do the job?

Thanks again.

Cheers.

Edit: Does the shank include collar, coupling nut, etc?

OK, All emails have been sent with details.

I could not find an address for Baris, so if he can send me a PM, I'll send him bank details as well.

Anyone that didn't get the email, contact me ASAP, and I'll get details to you today.

I'm giving either one week, or until all have paid, whicheve is shorter, and then I'll get the order sent.

Enjoy!

Hi everyone

This post could get messy really quickly for Peteoz77 to follow & keep track of with 130 people on the list. It might be a good idea to email him directly with your final order and payment confirmations then he can use this post for keeping everyone updated with how things are. This is just a suggestion to make it easier for him to access and update the situation with the orders quicker.

Cheers
real_beer :beer:

Great work pete.
You mentioned shanks, but is there any word on tail/nipple pieces to fit them? Or will standard 5/8" ones from craftbrewer do the job?

Thanks again.

Cheers.

Edit: Does the shank include collar, coupling nut, etc?

Shanks look like this:
2A022.jpg

Hi everyone

This post could get messy really quickly for Peteoz77 to follow & keep track of with 130 people on the list. It might be a good idea to email him directly with your final order and payment confirmations then he can use this post for keeping everyone updated with how things are. This is just a suggestion to make it easier for him to access and update the situation with the orders quicker.

Cheers
real_beer :beer:

Thanks Real Beer, but I think I have it in hand as long as everyone gives their name when they order.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell everyone to send their shipping details as well.

I have 6 out of 36 people already paid for and I have their addresses.

Using Excell to track everything...

Thanks Real Beer, but I think I have it in hand as long as everyone gives their name when they order.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell everyone to send their shipping details as well.

I have 6 out of 36 people already paid for and I have their addresses.

Using Excell to track everything...
Cheers for all this again mate, was my total correct? Also comformation on the tails plz, just so I know if I should order some elsewhere.

DD done
$37 tap
$24 shank
$2.50 handle
$7 postage

$70.50 total = bargin!! thanks Peteoz77

Ps Peteoz77 -My second PM has my address for the postage - forgot the first time :rolleyes:

If its not too late get in, put me down for 4.

Carboy - 1
tazman1967 - 2
Cocko - 2
Hogan - 4 (also 4 x 3" shanks, tails & handles)
Razz - 1
Eric8 - 2
Daemon - 2
Beersatan - 2
Baris - 2
Rudy - 4 (also in for 3" s/s shanks, handles and s/s tails if possible, depending on price).
Malbur - 2( plus Handles)
Supra-Jim - 5
Beers - 2 (also in for 3" s/s shanks, handles and s/s tails if possible).
canon1ball - 2 (also in for 3" s/s shanks, handles and s/s tails if possible).
kirem - 4 + handles
robbo5253 - 2
marky_mark - 2
stubbie - 4 (plus 4x handles, s/s shanks and tails)
Blackfish - 2 (also in for 3" s/s shanks, handles and s/s tails if possible)
Fatgodzilla - 2
Brendo - 4 (and poss shanks - depending on price)
Jimi - 1 (only if I can get the shank aswell. Would like tail and handle also if possible... ph34r.gif )
JonnyAnchovy - 1 (also in for shank, handle and tails).
Vitalstatistix - 4 (also in for 4 x shanks, 4 x handles & 4 x tails)
wilko - 1
Budron - 2 (and also in for 2x 3" shank and tails)
Archie82 - 1
foles - 2 (plus shanks and tails)
Rukh - 2 (plus handles, tails and 3" ss shanks)
yacks-4Scotsman06- 4(plus handles)
Bizier - 4 (+ handles and shanks if applicable)
Chops - 4 (+4 x handles, 4 x shanks & 4x tails)
mrpolly- 2 (plus shanks and tails + handles)
Jagerbrau -4 (+ handles)
GB-5 (+ 5 handles, 5 ss shanks, 5 tails.)
Syd_03 - 2( plus handles, ss shanks, ss tails)
real_beer - 4 + handles -----(4 x 3" shanks & tails depending on price).
cozmocracker - 4 (plus handles, tails and 3" shanks)
KillerRx4 - 4 (plus handles, tails and 3" shanks)

I am hoping I get them here cheaper, but if I have to pay Import Duty and GST on them, this will be pretty close. If they get more than $1 cheaper each, I'll refund with your shipment.

I think if there is a saving that you keep some to cover your costs and the rest goes back into AHB as per other Bulk Buys?

Anyone elses thoughts?

Cheers again

Robbo

Just before I pay, You mentioned that if we are getting a few shanks aswell, that the postage may be more than $7.
I an getting 2 x Tap
2 x Shank

Will this still be right for the $7?

Cheers

P.S. I'm with Robbo, keep the difference to cover your costs/AHB.

I am also happy for Peteoz77 to pocket beer money and pass the rest on to AHB if there is some left. I think that it might roughly equate to sustainable bulk buying practice.

Just before I pay, You mentioned that if we are getting a few shanks aswell, that the postage may be more than $7.
I an getting 2 x Tap
2 x Shank

Will this still be right for the $7?

Cheers

P.S. I'm with Robbo, keep the difference to cover your costs/AHB.

Just for now, we'll say it is good. I might find out different later and let you know.

Cheers!

James

Cheers for all this again mate, was my total correct? Also comformation on the tails plz, just so I know if I should order some elsewhere.

You will need to get some tails. They are standard size.

4 x $37 tap = $148
4 x $24 shank = $96
4 x $2.50 handle = $10
$7 postage

Total is $261, unless postage is more, please let me know. Postal address to follow in PM. Thankyou Peteoz77!

Nice to see a bulk buy happening again. :party:

4 x $37 tap = $148
4 x $24 shank = $96
4 x $2.50 handle = $10
$7 postage

Total is $261, unless postage is more, please let me know. Postal address to follow in PM. Thankyou Peteoz77!

Better double that postage.

Back