New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every one on that list has been online in the last 1 day some in the last hour, why no PM? You guys are holding things up for the rest of us.

No, Peteoz said he's waiting until sunday before putting the order together so no-ones holding anything up.

Personally, I'm just waiting for payday before I can pay up my order.

Internet transfer for payment of 70.50 made for tap, shank, handle and postage made tonight. Sorry bout the hold up just got paid today. Thanks again for organising this.

Transferred my money & upped my order to 3 taps shanks & handles today.

PM sent

I freaking love BBs, Its the true blue spirit of mates rates in action!

Does anyone know the correct tail piece for these?

Money transferred for 2 * taps, shanks and handles (+ postage). PM sent to Pete confirming this.

Here's the list so far...

Orange means you have sent me an email that you have paid.

Blue means that your funds have arrived

White means, I am still waiting (until Sunday)

med_gallery_8291_528_161810.png

Here's the list so far...

Orange means you have sent me an email that you have paid.

Blue means that your funds have arrived

White means, I am still waiting (until Sunday)

med_gallery_8291_528_161810.png

Peteoz77

there is only a 2 in the numbers column next to my name, can you change that to a 3
Thanks
malbur :rolleyes:

I just now tried to re-transfer funds after a "No Acc" msg.
I can and will add one or two sets of items if we need to make QTY.

Hi Peteoz77, If you haven`t got my money let me know as I paid at your bank branch and I might just them why.

Olds:

I have a deposit from "Taps & handles POLICE C/UNION" for $118.50. Is that yours?

I alos have one from "Tap POLICE ASS CO-OP INTER-BANK CREDIT INTERBANK CREDIT" for $74.

Who claims these?

James

Hi Peteoz77, If you haven`t got my money let me know as I paid at your bank branch and I might just them why.

OK, there are only Few left...

Killer
Shimple
Cozmocracker
Syd
GB
Vitalstastix
Brendo
Fatgodzilla

If you guys can either get payment in, or advise that you're gonna skip this payment, I can get the order in.

Thanks!

or we're going to set the POLIC ASS COPS on you!!! :blink:

Cheers SJ

Paid!!
Awesome work Peteoz77.

I second this notion.
I am also happy for Peteoz77 to pocket beer money and pass the rest on to AHB if there is some left. I think that it might roughly equate to sustainable bulk buying practice.

I agree, they are a beautiful thing indeed!
I freaking love BBs, Its the true blue spirit of mates rates in action!

I paid $134 ref OLDS2006 on the 14/9/09 at the Salisbury branch.

Edit: I phoned the bank and after 30 minutes they said the money was paid on the 14/9/09.

James just paid $172 into account for 4 taps and 4 handles with 2 lots of postage. Guess thats required for 4 taps. This time money has come from my account and think i plastered Enough JagerBrau over it.

Once again thanks for the great work.

Some one said earlier 9 taps. No five on the chest freazer 2 for a font that im setting up as a portable and 2 spares. Cause you just never know, when you may need one.

Just transferred dosh for 2 setups.

Cheers again James.

Can't wait.

Back