Melbourne Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do all of you lovely people have grain mills at home?

I'd love to partake in this purchase but haven't a clue how I would crack the grain (effectively).

I just finished building my grain mill, i would offer its services but its not quite right still, so involves alot of manual work at the same time

On another note, i just found out that i cant pick it up on saturday, so will have to be during the week, and also it looks as if the malt doesnt arrive (from germany) until the 23rd so the pickup will have to be after then

So keep ordering as theres no rush know to finalise the order. Sorry for the delays

Ok, Hopefully the last update you hear from me

The Closing Date will be the 23rd of June and I will be placing the order on that date

I will be Picking the malt up on the 3 of July (Monday)

Pickup from me will be available tuesday to friday in blackburn, and on the following saturday and sunday in mooroolbark (10-11 of July)

If you want the malt dropped of in the westen part of victoria can you organise a location between you for monday the 3 of July during (BH)

If any of the above doesnt suit can you let me know

I will email or PM you all over the weekend to confirm you order.

If anybody's taking delivery in the west I'll grab mine from there.

Blackburn and Mooroolbark are a bit far. I'm in Pascoe Vale South. :)

At a pinch Blackburn should be OK though.

Warren -

Bump.

Just wondering about the confirmations Berazafi? :)

Warren -

Hello

All that have expressed interest should have a pm waiting for them, please reply as directed or you malt will not be ordered

Thanks

David

Thanks guys for your quick feedback and payment.

We ended up with nearly 40 bags

I will have a bag of Melanoidin, medium crystal and chocalate avalible for split

It will only be availible to pickup in mooroolbark, bring a bag at pick up and i will sort you out

For you guys out the west you need to organise a drop point, im happy to drop it in pasco vale if that suits, i can also drop a few of the specialties there if warren can organise some bags

Thanks again

Dave

P.S if any of you have any yeast (slants etc) you would be willing to part with, send me a pm and i would be happy to work somthing out

I'm easy. You can drop it here if you want. I work from home so I'm here virtually all day so pick up times would be flexible. Also I'm on the end of the Bell St. Freeway ramp. Easy drive on the Western Ring Rd.

Of course if somebody in the Western subs. is willing to be drop off that suits me too. :)

Berazafi. Is the Med. Crystal Baird's or Joe White?

Warren -

It will be bairds, i dont think Joe white was on that list, it is for me personally, so if there is a problem with the bairds version i would be open to suggestions

Dave

Nup, Baird's is what I was hoping you'd say. :beerbang:

I'll take a couple of kgs of it if we're doing a split.

Warren -

Bad News guys

They are out of stock of some of the malts, could be the end of July before the pickup is performed please PM or post if you have any concerns, need to make changes etc etc

I tried to elevate the problem by doing a pick up in two diffent locations, (far west suburbs and then far south suburbs) i agreed to this as it was on the same day, but now there are i think 4 malts outstanding with 4 different delivery dates, As you guys will understand i dont want to be making 4 trips to pick this stuff up

The other problem is that im am away overseas between the 12-20th so can take delevery during those dates.

I am waiting on the exact dates for pickup now and will post the new dates as soon as i am made aware or them

Dave.

Thanks for the update. Some things never go to plan. :lol:

Warren -

Berazafi,
Thanks for the update.
Looks like im back to the aussie malt's for a little.

Luke

tell me about it i have been puting off buying malt, now i will again have to get some

Beer Krout, as per Berazafi's post from the 28th of June in this thread, he is out of the country between the 12th and 20th, so may not reply.

Woohoo! Adelaide boys have theirs and Dave's back tomorrow. Shouldn't be long for us either. :beerbang:

Got some Golden Promise inspired bitter that needs tendin' to. :chug:

Warren -

I'm also getting the itch to brew with some golden promise. any news on the malt Berazifi?

Hey Guys

Yep im back

Thanks for the patience, i will be resending the order to darren tonight hopfully, and will be picking up monday week

I will let you know when all this is confirmed

Dave

Latest posts

Back