Melbourne Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berazafi

Reaction score
I see a few are interested in the Adelaide bulk buy but we need at least 500Kg order for local pickup in melbourne

Well i will put my hand up to order it, please post what you want here or send me a pm

The prices will be the same as listed in The Adelaide Bulk Buy

Dave

EDIT: Found out its a 500Kg Minimum

View attachment Malt_Prices.pdf

Dave,
Count me in 4 sacks.

1 x golden promise
1 x marris otter
1 x pills weyermann
1 x vienna weyermann

Would be Keen for a split on some melanoidin.

Is this one diff to Darrens order ?

Luke :)

I will organise with darren all the melbourne orders and comile them to reach a single >500KG buy

BTW we have now reached 250KG another 250Kg needed

Edit : found out minimum 500Kg needed

This would have to be the quickest b/buy. :blink:

I take it the pick up will be your place?

Luke :beer:

I will probably give it a couple of weeks, pick up will probably be my place which is mooroolbark, blackburn or doncaster maybe another option for people if required.

Anyone who wanted Weyermann extracts in Melbourne can simply tack them on the order too. Postage from Melb-Sydney would be the go for Sydneysiders who wanted some too (If Berazafi is happy to do that)

cheers

Darren

I'd be keen to get some too, but really can't store the malt at the moment :( I'm moving soon and don't have enough space for it, especially when packing stuff up.

I'm certainly interested in a bag of Maris Otter and one of Golden Promise.

Ok

The closing date for this bulk buy will be Friday the 19 of June 2006

I will email or PM all with orders on or before that day to confirm orders

Thanks

David

Hi Berazafi,

I have some mates who are keen at those prices - will send you some details asap.

Fish

Hoping maybe pickup could be closer to the cbd or even south western suburbs (I'm based in Geelong). Whereabouts is the warehouse?

I would considering ordering if there was a cdb pick...I am in the western suburbs of melbourne.

Thanks!
Andy

Ok

I will be picking the malt up in brooklen it looks like, however i dont realy want to be meeting all the people there, if you western suburbs guys want to orgaise a central point and a date i would be happy to drop it off

Dave

p.s. sorry stoodoo for the delay, i was waiting on the address myself

I'm in the Nthn. Suburbs if that's of any help? :unsure:

Warren -

If I am able to pickup from CBD or S/W suburbs (I'll understand if this is not possible), I'd like to order:
1 X 25kg bag of Weyermann Pilsner
1 X 25kg bag of Weyermann Carapils
1 X 25kg bag of Weyermann Light Munich
1 X 25kg bag of Bairds Golden promise.

Cheers :)

Stoodoo, as long as i can do it the same day i pick it up, i will drop off were you want, preferably not gelong though, but city would be fine

pick up will probably be my place which is mooroolbark.

I am happy to pick up from your place. :party:

Did we get any splits as I am still keen for some Melodian but not 25 Kg. <_<

Luke

Luke

We didnt get any splits, but i will be hopefully getting a couple of bags of specialty for myself, that people are welcome to if they bring there own bags to take it

Dave

Latest posts

Back