Melbourne Herlisil (sanitiser) Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be up for 2 litres. How is the distribution going to work?

Good question. Once I've got the names (and preferably the cash) I'll pick it up and divide it into bottles.

I'm happy to drop off to a couple of key locations, maybe we can find a local 'rep' at each point of the compass that can take care of their local area?

North:
2L Wortgames
2L Wardhog
1L Velophile
1L therook (are you North?)

West:
2L Johnno

East:
1L lucas
2L Lukes

South:
2L ArnieW

Up to 13 litres.

hopefully a few more will get in on the buy and we can get this stuff.

cheers
johnno

13L in 6 hours is pretty good. at this rate we'll be up to 20 before tomorrow :p

WG

RobW is interested in a litre as am I. Only thing is I'm pretty certain Rob is on holidays for a couple of weeks. How long before payment is required? Sorry I sort of missed this thread. :blink:

Warren -

Cool, no worries. As for timing, I guess once we've got the numbers then it would be better to strike while the iron is hot.

Is RobW near you? If so, maybe you can take the extra litre on his behalf? (I've still got 2doz Champagne bottles here for you BTW)

North:
2L Wortgames
2L Wardhog
1L Velophile
1L warrenlw63
1L RobW

West:
2L Johnno

East:
1L lucas
2L Lukes

South:
2L ArnieW

We're up to 15L (although I'm getting worried by the number of 1L girlies in my neck of the woods)

if someones willing to send some up to newwy id probably try our 2L, or up to 4 to make it worth your while...

Im with you here, if you feel like sending 2 lts my way, or four if required, happy to pay extra post etc, can be sent to Sammus and Ill pick up from him or visa versa.

Cool, no worries. As for timing, I guess once we've got the numbers then it would be better to strike while the iron is hot.

Is RobW near you? If so, maybe you can take the extra litre on his behalf? (I've still got 2doz Champagne bottles here for you BTW)
North:
2L Wortgames
2L Wardhog
1L Velophile
1L warrenlw63
1L RobW

West:
2L Johnno

East:
1L lucas
2L Lukes

South:
2L ArnieW

We're up to 15L (although I'm getting worried by the number of 1L girlies in my neck of the woods)

Come On, put the last 5lts into a a sturdy box and bubble wrap and post to the wonderful city of newcastle, Please, im sick of being ripped for $4. for 250ml of Morgans, which lasts me about two brews max. now im cleaning kegs, even less.

I can get 5L to Newcastle for $50 shipping plus $100 for the Herlisil - which works out at $30 per litre.

It's a hazardous good so the shipping is expensive unfortunately.

Sounds good to me.

I'll happily take two litres and act as a distribution point if it works for anyone.

Dr NRB down for 2L Neil. I've got 5L of dairy iodophor/phosphoric acid, but having an alternative sanitiser is always a good idea.

North:
2L Wortgames
2L Wardhog
1L Velophile
1L warrenlw63
1L RobW

West:
2L Johnno

East:
1L lucas
2L Lukes

South:
2L ArnieW

City:
2L SpillsMostOfIt (don't spill most of it)

Unknown:
2L NRB

OK, that's 19L, good enough. We just need to sort out cash & distribution.

If everyone can PM me with their details (inc address and phone no), I'll reply with bank details for transfer. Once payment is in I'll get the stuff and divide it up, and work out how best to distribute it based on everyone's location. Also, if you have a second location (like work) that would suit, it would be good if you could volunteer that info to make it as easy as possible for me to work this out.

If anyone genuinely can't manage a bank transfer let me know, and we'll see if someone local is happy to take cash on delivery instead.

Hopefully that all sounds reasonable?

Just a reminder to those who haven't yet PM'd me - I could really use your addresses to help me work out a distribution network for this stuff.

At this stage it looks like I'll probably have to drop in and visit Johnno for a brew or two, possibly do a couple of drops around the northern burbs, and maybe drop some into Lucas in Box Hill South if he's happy to act as a collection point as I have a mate down that way that I visit from time to time.

Other that that it's a little tricky without locations!

I've got no problems with being a collection point :)

Brilliant, thanks Lucas :beer:

I'm hoping that lukes can pop in to you on his daily drive, and you might be in a good spot for ArnieW and NRB too.

Brilliant, thanks Lucas :beer:

I'm hoping that lukes can pop in to you on his daily drive, and you might be in a good spot for ArnieW and NRB too.
I could do a trip to Box Hill without any trouble, so happy with that arrangement, or else you could hold onto it WortGames for that promised brew demo.

The new machine is getting close to a test run, so it will only be 2-3 weeks before I'll be ready.

I'll PM you now with my details.

Arnie

OK, money recieved from most folks now, thanks for being so prompt!

I will probably try to grab the stuff on Wednesday, and here's how it looks so far:

Lucas (Box Hill South) will act as a collection point for:

Lucas 1L
ArnieW 2L
Lukes* 2L
NRB 2L

Velophile (Northcote) will act as a collection point for:

Velophile 1L
RobW* 1L
SpillsMostOfIt 2L

I'm in Heidelberg West and will act as a collection point for:

WortGames 2L
Wardhog 2L
therook* 1L
warrenlw63* 1L (I've still got those bottles here Warren if you want them).

I'll also drop off 2L to Johnno No-Mates who's all by himself out there in the west.

*the members with asterisks don't appear to have paid yet (let me know if that's not the case).

If this arrangement doesn't suit anyone obviously let me know!

Hi Guys

Back on deck again.
Who do I need to pay for this?
If somebody can PM me with details I'll fix it up asap.

Cheers

Rob

If you need someone to take Warren's litre I can take it. I'm in the north as well :)

Back