Melb/Vic bulk buy sodium percarbonate-per KG.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
whoa.... 10 tons? Biggest BB EVA!! ;)

Still a good efforrt truman.. well done, massive effort to split, esp to the different collection places.

:beerbang:
Well now you owe me 10 long necks... :chug:

Send through the address? I'll grab it home on the way home tonight :) (~16:30)

(Well, tomorrow night at this point)

Melthar said:
Send through the address? I'll grab it home on the way home tonight :) (~16:30)

(Well, tomorrow night at this point)
Sorry mate Knocked off early and only just saw your post. Pick up is

The Cat Rental Store

2-4 Fowler rd Dandenong South.

(Where the Dandy bypass hits the South Gippy hwy)

@Truman will there be someone/somewhere to drop off some brews for all your hard work at the Docklands pick up point?

DU99 said:
cat rental..my nephew works for Adams'(cat) lives dandy
William Adams is our parent company. Its our head office.

philski said:
@Truman will there be someone/somewhere to drop off some brews for all your hard work at the Docklands pick up point?
Yes there will, The pick up locations at Docklands and Campbellfield are other Cat rental branches. if you drop off beer there in a box or bag and tell them its for me they will send it over with a courier or truck driver thats heading our way. Thanks very much. Appreciated.

The Geelong pick up is the Transport company we use. Allied transport.

Hey I wont be able to pick mine up till next Tuesday, so if someone desperately needs theirs this weekend, feel free to give them mine and I'll grab mine whenever its ready. I'm not in a huge rush :D

Current batch is likely to be in fermentation fridge for another week anyway... lol

Truman said:
Yes there will, The pick up locations at Docklands and Campbellfield are other Cat rental branches. if you drop off beer there in a box or bag and tell them its for me they will send it over with a courier or truck driver thats heading our way. Thanks very much. Appreciated.

No worries, I'll send over a couple of my Pale Ales, and a couple of my wheat beers. :chug: :chug:

Cheers for all the hard work

philski said:
No worries, I'll send over a couple of my Pale Ales, and a couple of my wheat beers. :chug: :chug:

Cheers for all the hard work
No worries thanks heaps.

Picked my stuff up , thanks Truman. Mighty effort and hope the rest goes smoothly and you are not left with too much. Regards dave.

djar007 said:
Picked my stuff up , thanks Truman. Mighty effort and hope the rest goes smoothly and you are not left with too much. Regards dave.
No worries Dave and thanks for the beers. Looking forward to trying them.

Cheers :beerbang:

@ Verbyla...Your lovely girlfriend collected your order today and the boys at work wanted me to thank you for sending her. :)

Bloody perves....... When Djar007 came out to collect his order you didn't see them for shit, but when she did they all came over to help until I told them to piss off an get back to work.

Anyway thanks for the hops, I didn't have any of them. I had a Sorachi Kolsch on the weekend with the missus at MPB and had put this down on my "To Broo list."

Cheers

Got my bags of white stuff tonight...

Great gear Truman. That should kill the pain

cheers

jeddog said:
Got my bags of white stuff tonight...

Great gear Truman. That should kill the pain

cheers
i had left early so I assume Craig found your shit no worries??

Truman said:
@ Verbyla...Your lovely girlfriend collected your order today and the boys at work wanted me to thank you for sending her. :)

Bloody perves....... When Djar007 came out to collect his order you didn't see them for shit, but when she did they all came over to help until I told them to piss off an get back to work.

Anyway thanks for the hops, I didn't have any of them. I had a Sorachi Kolsch on the weekend with the missus at MPB and had put this down on my "To Broo list."

Cheers
Haha I showed her what you had to say and I think she'll be happy with me doing a few more bulk buys from now on :p

Sorachi is a unique hop. I've used it twice in similar recipes and had very good but different results.

All the best and thank you again for organising this!

Truman said:

Hi Truman

Is the Geelong pickup as of now or next week?

Cheers

jc64 said:
Hi Truman

Is the Geelong pickup as of now or next week?

Cheers
Geelong orders were just picked up by the truck. probably wont be there until late this afternoon.

Pick up details for Geelong is

Allied transport
13 Saunders st Geelong

Ph: 5272 1044 Ask for Robert

Orders sent to Geelong were

jc64 Perc 25 kgs Met 5 kgs

Hoppinmad perc 50 kgs.

A courier came here when I was out getting lunch. He asked for me and when told I was out he left.

So if you send someone else or come in and ask for me and Im not there just tell the guys what your after as they know where the orders are and can get them for you.

Latest posts

Back