Melb/Vic bulk buy sodium percarbonate-per KG.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I too late to buy 1kg of sodium percarbonate?
Can pick up from Bayswater.

Cocko said:
We could all meet in a carpark somewhere... because that wasn't dodgy looking - "Hey Mate, You Wolfy?... Got my bag of white powder?"

:p :lol:

Cheers again Truman.
At least it wasnt in Footscray, you may have been stabbed and robbed for it as well :lol:

Florian said:
Not sure if you mentioned before if you can post it or not, but if you can I'll take 5kg. Otherwise just ignore me.

Cheers

I looked into it a while back, it's classed as a dangerous product (explosive) and large hoops need to be jumped through packaging wise to send it, from memory it's also a little cost prohibitive. ie, by the time you factor everything in, the price per kg is similar to what you can probably source anyway..

I say this off the cuff, perhaps Truman is able to do so... have his minions do the packaging/labelling etc etc :)

No I cant Yob and would have to just send it via post which would end up costing more than what he can source locally.

I am keen for 10-20kg (if you can still get 20 I will take it) of perc + 5kg met (or one or the other) if it is not too late. @Truman I just sent you a PM...

Hi Truman,

If you still need to get rid of some excess Met I'll take another 5 kilo's off ya hands

just replied.

Not to late for people to order but you would have to order a full bag of sod perc to keep it at per bag quantities unless someone else wants to take half. Sod met is okay as I have already increased the order on this to take it to the nearest full bag.

And you would have to pay via direct bank deposit or anz go money app transfer to mobile. (NO Paypal as I would have to transfer the funds which will delay pick up even more.)

breakbeer said:
Hi Truman,

If you still need to get rid of some excess Met I'll take another 5 kilo's off ya hands
I certainly do, PM sent.

Here is the updated list with everyones orders. Let me know if there are any errors in what you have ordered.

1030 kgs, (Hope I get more than just a pony Yob?? :D )

View attachment 60299

Truman, can you please add 1kg of met to my order if you get a chance and it is not too late.
cheers

Truman said:
No I cant Yob and would have to just send it via post which would end up costing more than what he can source locally.
Just re'read my post, maybe I should have clarified, I meant the met stuff, not sod perc.

If you can post that stuff in a prepaid satchel then I'm still happy to take 5kg of it, saves me the hassle to source it here.

Can any one else who would like to pick up from Thornbury please ensure your name is marked on the list.

Cheers.

Muscovy said:
Truman, can you please add 1kg of met to my order if you get a chance and it is not too late.
cheers
done.

@florian..Pm sent.

Hey guys. Just flying back to civilisation and wanted to add a big thanks both to Truman and Will Cowan. I wil drop you some beers will cowan for your efforts and time. I would like to also offer you something Truman. Where could I drop some bottles for you? I really appreciate the time and effort put into this , as well as the actual cost of fuel and wear and tear on the old back lifting a ton of sacked powder. I am reluctant to offer my own beer as I am just a rank amateur and a little shy to offer anyone but my close friends a shot at my best efforts. So what is both of your favourite types of beer ? I may be able to provide you with something a little more palatable.

Mate the only thing I would accept from you is one of your home brews.

So when you think you've done one that you really like, let me know.

I don't care if its in 12 months time. As long as you brewed it.

Besides that if you and your mates like what your making now I'm sure I would too.

I'm only just one rung up from rank amateur myself and my beers taste fine thanks to some key advice given to me by the helpful fellow brewers on here.

Cheers

Gents,

Here is the final list. A total of 32 bags Perc and 9 bags met. 10025 kgs.

I have ordered from the supplier and will be picking it up tomorrow lunch time. I will probably only have enough time to get the Bayside Brewers club member orders ready so I can take to tomorrow nights meeting.

Then hopefully on Thursday and Friday nights will get the rest ready for pick up. Will need a few days next week to get the orders to other branches and pick up locations so please be patient.

When is the next Melbourne brewers club meeting? If it is soon I will make sure I get those orders that Will Cowan is picking up done before this meeting as well.

View attachment 60378

Cocko said:
We could all meet in a carpark somewhere... because that wasn't dodgy looking - "Hey Mate, You Wolfy?... Got my bag of white powder?"
Next time I know better than to try and help people by delivering it closer to where they live. ;)

Gents just a quick update.....

Picking up 525 kgs of Sodium perc and all of the sodium met today as that is all the supplier has at the moment. (They stuffed up with their stock levels apparently) So they are delivering the remainder of the Sod perc to me on Friday.

So I will be delivering the Bayside brewer members orders tonight at the club meeting and will have the Bayswater pick ups ready for collection by Friday after hours as well for our driver to take home with him.

Bayswater orders

View attachment 60394

Anyone who has already requested they pick up from Dandenong either Thursday, Friday or Saturday will also have their orders ready. If you would like to pick up from Dandenong before Saturday 12 noon let me know via Pm and I will also have your order made up ready for collection.

Dandenong Orders

View attachment 60395

The rest of you will have to wait until next week. I will PM everyone with exact pick up location address as the product is sent to these locations.

@Will Cowan..If your picking up from Dandenong Friday or Saturday let me know and I will have your orders ready for collection. I have you down as collecting the following orders.

View attachment 60393

Truman said:
10025 kgs.
whoa.... 10 tons? Biggest BB EVA!! ;)

Still a good efforrt truman.. well done, massive effort to split, esp to the different collection places.

:beerbang:

Back