Melb/Vic bulk buy sodium percarbonate-per KG.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn wish I had realised you got sodium met.
Ahh well I'll have to keep an eye out for the next BB.

Thanks mate, can't pick up till Sunday or Monday. I'll drop of a few bottles if they will find there way back to you if you like. Cheers.

jc64 said:
Thanks mate, can't pick up till Sunday or Monday. I'll drop of a few bottles if they will find there way back to you if you like. Cheers.
Theyre not open on weekends. Its only Monday to Friday in Geelong. Yes a few bottles left for me will make it back to me. Thanks heaps.

Truman,

Grabbed my order off Craig earlier.

The mead is in the two small stubbies with red and black seals, no labels. 14.5abv, so it's a sipper.

Hope you like it, for details search ' Jao The Ultimate Beginners Mead Recipe'.

Thanks again for the hard work,

Cheers, Dan

Truman said:
Right now. Or between 8-12 tomorrow. Or 7-5 mon - Friday
Thanks Truman,

I would like to pick it up on Monday between 10:30-12:00 if that's OK. That's the only time I have off in the next 10 days.

Thanks.

Danwood said:
Truman,
Grabbed my order off Craig earlier.
The mead is in the two small stubbies with red and black seals, no labels. 14.5abv, so it's a sipper.
Hope you like it, for details search ' Jao The Ultimate Beginners Mead Recipe'.
Thanks again for the hard work,
Cheers, Dan
Cheers Dan thanks very much. Looking forward to trying it.

Edak said:
Thanks Truman,

I would like to pick it up on Monday between 10:30-12:00 if that's OK. That's the only time I have off in the next 10 days.

Thanks.
That's fine see you then.

Picked mine up this morning and left you a longneck of my George Best Bitter. I hope you enjoy it! Many thanks for organising this.
Cheers
Neal

Shit yeh...where's yours???

I think I earnt it though. 36 degree heat and I'm in the shed at work scooping out Sod perc and met into bags and weighing it.
When I could have been sitting in my air conditioned office thinking up new threads to post on here to piss people off. Lol

NealK said:
Picked mine up this morning and left you a longneck of my George Best Bitter. I hope you enjoy it! Many thanks for organising this.
Cheers
Neal
Thanks Neal.

Thanks Truman. Just collected from Kev. Wonder what his neighbors think about the suspicious transfer of goods?

Thanks Heisenberg Truman, picked up from Kev this morning. The goods have been tested and 100% pure. Left you some longnecks and a contribution towards a bottle for Kev. Just spent the avo sampling mikkeller's single hop series with a couple of the boys. Very tasty but damned if I could differentiate much by the end of it. IPA's probably not the best style for sampling 20 beers over an afternoon. Thanks again mate.

Mate... Does Heisenberg make a good quality top notch product or what??? Thanks for the beers and the contribution to Jesse Kev. :) Much appreciated.

ramu_gupta said:
Thanks Truman. Just collected from Kev. Wonder what his neighbors think about the suspicious transfer of goods?
Thanks for the beers mate.

Back