• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

MELB: plate chiller, bottles, crates, hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fairfield:
1. Technobabble
2. AaronP (Saturday morning if that's OK)
3. DJ_L3thAL (for the spalt and to give manticle some thank you brews)
4. Brewbienewbie (gotta pick up the refrac too)
5. Nathanvonbeerenstein (ill bring along a few bottles of the all Willamette Brown Ale i just bottled up the other night for your efforts thanks bud! you can be the guinea pig for this experimental brew )
6. Matteus (for the spalt)

North Melb.:

East Doncaster:
1. DJ_L3ThAL (or as otherwise arranged with Martin prior to saturday )
2. NealK (hopefully we can split the bag of pale crystal at the same time)

I wonder how many people will click the "Like this" link in your post NealK just to see if it works... :p

manticle, will you be home tomorrow afternoon? I'll be at work until 1 or so then I'll drive there after that

Tonight I'll be researching recipes that use Willamette & might smash some out on Sunday

Thanks again mate!

Gents,

All your hops are with Manticle.

I had a few problems with getting my vac-sealer to seal properly, so a few bags have sprung a slow leak. Just use them ASAP (they're 2011 crop anyway, so I don't think it'll make much of a difference).

Sp0rk, I've got your stuff all ready to go, so I'll get you a price on postage on Monday.

Sooooooo ... Mants ... mate, buddy, pal ... when will you be arnd tmrw/Sunday for pickups, or is this wknd no good for you?
Is there any chance a beer left with you will reach Martin? Or is it best to give to him at another date?

I'll be around Saturday brewing. Sunday I will be absent most of the day and evening. PM me if you're wanting to come over tomorrow (I know some already have) and I'll send details of address, phone number and preferred time.

MartinOC said:
No, Martinet (I spelled it incorrectly) https://www.google.com.au/search?output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=martinet&oq=martinet&gs_l=hp.12...0.0.1.1899.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..37.hp..0.0.0.sLW94XQXNmY&pbx=1&biw=1366&bih=651&dpr=1&cad=cbv&sei=2EorU633CMH_lAXAtYHIDg

It's all yours, Rob, but we don't know what it is. The only way to ID it is to open it up & I should be able to tell straight away (if it's either Willamette or POR). Do you want me to do that?
If you could id it, that would be great. I'm flat out at the moment and will most likely have to grab it after Monday

If you could id it, that would be great.
Manticle, it's in your hands now. The Willamette are obviously lighter in colour, the POR has a fair few bits of hop-bine still in it & has much more aroma. Also still has some "stickiness" from lupulin when handled. Good luck!

Thanks again for the hops manticle, good to have a chat with ya too

Now time to bag it all up!

Is the AA% known for the goldings plugs?

Looking at all these hops, we've all got a lot of brewing ahead of us!!!

Thanks again manticle and Martin! :beer:

Unfortunately no aa for the goldings box martin packed.
I will check with the melb brewers who also got goldings plugs and see if any of the other boxes had those details

hello manticle, bit late on to this but don't suppose you've any more hops that need a good home???

Latest posts

Back