• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

MELB: plate chiller, bottles, crates, hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fairfield:
1. Technobabble
2. AaronP (Saturday morning if that's OK)

North Melb.:

East Doncaster:

Fairfield:
1. Technobabble
3. DJ_L3thAL (for the spalt and to give manticle some thank you brews)

North Melb.:

East Doncaster:
1. DJ_L3ThAL (or as otherwise arranged with Martin prior to saturday ;) )

technobabble66 said:
Gold coin donation to the vac sealer? - those rolls are expensive, and it sounds like you've chewed thru at least one, Martin.
Or a beer, I'm not fussed :chug:

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Fairfield:
1. Technobabble
4. Brewbienewbie (gotta pick up the refrac too)

North Melb.:

East Doncaster:

Fairfield:
1. Technobabble
2. AaronP (Saturday morning if that's OK)[/font][/color]

5. Nathanvonbeerenstein (ill bring along a few bottles of the all Willamette Brown Ale i just bottled up the other night for your efforts thanks bud! you can be the guinea pig for this experimental brew )

North Melb.:

East Doncaster:

The spalt and the unknown are at my place. Once everyone has put down their preference, I can pass on any spalt to Martin when he drops the Fairfield bunch back for those who want to pick up from him. The unknown will be pick up from fairfield.

I am simply going to be putting the spalt into ziplock bags so individuals will have to vac seal themselves if they want.

Fairfield:
1. Technobabble
5. Nathanvonbeerenstein (ill bring along a few bottles of the all Willamette Brown Ale i just bottled up the other night for your efforts thanks bud! you can be the guinea pig for this experimental brew )
6. Matteus (for the spalt)

North Melb.:

East Doncaster:
1. DJ_L3ThAL (or as otherwise arranged with Martin prior to saturday )

Fairfield:
1. Technobabble (&wolfman's) (~any time. Maybe this sat morn if mant's arnd)

North Melb.:

East Doncaster:

Arranged pickup with DJ_L3ThAL (**** me, your forum name is a pain in the arse to type correctly!!).

Looks like nobody likes me.....do I smell, or are you lot scared to meet me face-to-face because I'm Vicbrew's Chief Steward & have a reputation as a bit of a martinette? :unsure:

If you lot want to pick-up stuff from Manticle on Saturday morning, I'm going to have to work something out, since I have stuff on....

technobabble66 said:
Fairfield:
1. Technobabble (&wolfman's) (~any time. Maybe this sat morn if mant's arnd)
North Melb.:
1.FortMonty
East Doncaster:

MartinOC said:
Arranged pickup with DJ_L3ThAL (**** me, your forum name is a pain in the arse to type correctly!!).

because I'm Vicbrew's Chief Steward & have a reputation as a bit of a martinette? :unsure:
Firstly, l33t talk was the rage when I first made my handle and I'm a big limp bizkit fan :p

Secondly:

Martinette
The kind of girl you take home to your family. Smart, hard working, beautiful, usually has red hair, but that is a bonus.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Hey MartinOC
Looks like I'm the only one for North Melbourne pickup , let me know if to much of a hassle

Sorry I haven't been paying attention, is the unknown still mine or had it been divided up?

I have a home for it all, but I'm easy

MartinOC said:

Looks like nobody likes me.....do I smell? :unsure:

No. You just live in East Doncaster

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Martinette
The kind of girl you take home to your family. Smart, hard working, beautiful, usually has red hair, but that is a bonus.

:blink: :blink: :blink:
No, Martinet (I spelled it incorrectly) https://www.google.com.au/search?output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=martinet&oq=martinet&gs_l=hp.12...0.0.1.1899.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..37.hp..0.0.0.sLW94XQXNmY&pbx=1&biw=1366&bih=651&dpr=1&cad=cbv&sei=2EorU633CMH_lAXAtYHIDg

Rob.P said:
Sorry I haven't been paying attention, is the unknown still mine or had it been divided up?

I have a home for it all, but I'm easy
It's all yours, Rob, but we don't know what it is. The only way to ID it is to open it up & I should be able to tell straight away (if it's either Willamette or POR). Do you want me to do that?

Latest posts

Back