• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

MELB: plate chiller, bottles, crates, hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have the German select hops gone yet? If not I'll take them off your hands mate.

Ooer! I was going to offer the same thing, since I already have a vacuum sealer & was thinking to break-down a bag into 500g/1Kg lots & pass them on to whoever wants them.

Was kinda hoping for a swag of Willamette myself, but I dunno exactly what Manticle has got until I get over there later this evening.

I don't think I'll use the full 5kg of Wilkamette, but would like to keep at least 2-3

Happy to post some (at receivers expense) or you can collect from Cockatoo

breakbeer said:
I don't think I'll use the full 5kg of Wilkamette, but would like to keep at least 2-3

Happy to post some (at receivers expense) or you can collect from Cockatoo
Cockatoo? That's not really a place.

:p

Martin now has all hops bar 1 x 5kg bag for breakbeer (still at my place) and will vac seal 500g lots. Anyone who already put their hand up who is closer to doncaster than fairfield can pick up from him. Anyone closer to fairfield can pick up from me. Nealk - martin will have some select for you.
Whoever was grabbing the PoR - please get in touch with Spork and arrange to send some to him at his expense. Realised tonight that por and will are pressed flowers.
Totals that martin has - 5kg por flowers
5 kg select pellets
10 kg willamette.
Also while sorting this out I realised I have 15 more kg of assorted hops in the freezer section of my fermentation fridge.
Martin took 5kg bag of goldings plugs. He wants some and so do I but some of those will be up for grabs - probably 500g bags.
Express interest here in a list and where you'd prefer to pick up from.
1. Manticle fairfield.
2. Martin Doncaster

Also have 5kg spalt pellets. I want 500g so 4.5 kg up for grabs. Pick up fairfield and vac seal me 500g and their yours.
Finally 5 kg unknown pressed flowers - most likely goldings, por or willamette but no details available. Pick up fairfield.

Techno - should be enough for you to grab some willamette.

To reiterate - breakbeer I still have your willamette.

Cheers Manticle, I haven't tried German select yet but they sound like they will work perfectly with all the German lager yeast I have in my fridge!
Happy St patrick's Day
Slainte!

lachw said:
Hi Spiesy,
Can i get in on 500gr willamette?
thanks
Lach
Spiesy doesn't currently have any of this willamette. If there's any left after the people who have already put their hands up have grabbed theirs you should be right.

Breakbeer may have a couple of kilos of willamette to break up - he can post here or you can contact him directly.
Not sure if NealK wants all 5 kg of select - if not, he can start a list like the ones below.

OK I will start the list (please copy and paste and add your name and what you want).

500g lots of willamette (say how many lots you want, 20 lots total available)

1. Brewnewbie (2)
2. Martin OC

500g lots of PoR (10 lots available)

1. Matteus
2. DJ Lethal
3. Spork

Goldings (10 lots available)

1. Manticle (1)
2. Martin OC

German Spalt (10 available)

1. Manticle (1)

Unknown bag - whole 5 kg available

Thanks for doing this Manticle!
I owe you a few beers at least.

1. Brewnewbie (2)
2. Martin OC
3.Lach W

1. Matteus
2. DJ Lethal
3. Spork

1. Manticle (1)
2. Martin OC
3.Lach W

1. Manticle (1)
2.Lach W

1. Brewnewbie (2)
2. Martin OC
3.Lach W
4. Technobabble (1)

1. Matteus
2. DJ Lethal
3. Spork

1. Manticle (1)
2. Martin OC
3.Lach W

1. Manticle (1)
2.Lach W

Beat me to it again!
Thanks for the williamette listing.

Did you mention POR flowers? If so, could i be put down for some POR flowers? (i'm not sure if there's both pellets & flowers)
Thanks!

technobabble66 said:
If so, could i be put down for some POR flowers?
I think you took pellets. Yes there are flowers - up to the guys already listed as to how much they want to take but put yourself on the list as interested/reserve. It's likely there'll be enough.

If I could please have 1kg Williamette, 500g POR, 500g goldings, 500g select and 500g spalt that'd be magic?

Back