• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[MELB] 18 Litre buckets with lid, 3 for $5

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ_L3ThAL

Such rapp, very bass
Reaction score
Plenty available. 18L size.

All clean and with a handle and lid (originally used for jam storage so certified food safe). Perfect for many brewery uses. Grain storage, Starsan/PBW/Cleaner storage, retrieving wort when you tip grain into keggle without BIAB bag!!! You get the drift!

3 for $5

Pickup in Macleod or Tullamarine by prior arrangement.

PM me for orders please.

Goes towards funding gear and recipes for a group of beer lovers going camping, what better cause??

PS. We do get smaller buckets of same style, around 10L so also PM for those if required.

1406503327250.jpg

1406503339150.jpg

Same price, keeping it simple as the small ones are more rare as it depends what they get in their jam order. Cheers.

hey DJ. Do you have heaps? I am gonna get some but might seek interest from another group I'm in.

We had about 45-50 when I posted this but my PMs are red hot and estimate about 20 left providing everyone collects their orders... they are popular buckets. Put your order through mate and then we can work something out for your group as the buckets are a pretty regular thing for the biscuit factory to get!

We've still got a number of buckets available if anyone is keen?

Sorry mate they'd be a pain to post, they sell locally without much effort.

Perhaps try a local biscuit/cake factory I'm sure theyd be similarly recycling bucket loads of... buckets?

Gday Lethal. Thanks for the buckets .They are great. Just wondering if there is any chance of a buying the ingredients of the buckets. Say a kilo or so. Like to add it to a stout. Yum yum. Regards dave.

No worries glad to hear you're enjoying them. You'll have to get in touch with the factory mate they are my friends I don't work there. Love to hear how the jam/fruit works in a beer though! :)

Sorry guys all gone for the moment. Will post back once weve collected some more stock, should be a few weeks or a months time.

Back