• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

20L cubes $5 ea & 20L / 13L buckets $5 for 3 [MELBOURNE)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MartinOC said:
"Please" & "Thanks" go a long way around here, mate.....

Edit: ESPECIALLY with your first ever post. 'Wouldn't surprise me in the least if DJ passes you over for someone more courteous...
Thanks mate, updated my original request.

DJ_L3ThAL said:
OK, added to list. No Taylors Lakes is not a pickup, not sure where that idea came from? :p
OK Thx.. The post before mine was where that came from, had skipped over a few posts in the middle so wasn't sure..

Amph said:
OK Thx.. The post before mine was where that came from, had skipped over a few posts in the middle so wasn't sure..

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Sorry, I stand corrected, forgot I had that there originally, my mate at the biscuit factory lives there. So for those over that side planning on getting from Tullamarine if Taylors Lakes after hours is easier, once I PM you that your order is ready, contact my mate and you can arrange at either the factory or his house accordingly. They'd prefer business hours at the factory though.

Woostyle said:
I would also be down for 2 if anyone is going out that way. Im in chirnside park and more than happy to pitch in a few for gas for the person headed out that way.
Sorry, bloke. I obviously missed this 1st time 'round. I'll probably be able to help you out there, since I'm collecting/delivering for someone in Mooroolbark & can easily swing-by. Depending on when I arrange pickup from DJ, I'll let you know.

MartinOC runs a new delivery service, its called "Courteous Please" not to be confused with "Couriers Please"

"Manners Maykth Man" - William of Wykeham.

I was already cranky with someone else by that stage. He copped a serve too.

Sorry mate looks like will be a couple months until we fill current back log of orders. Ill contact people who have posted in here omce we get on top of the backlog. But for the moment no more orders :)

DJ L3ThAL,

Just a suggestion.. you might find it easiest putting some big coloured text at the start of this thread with a mention of the backlog and that no more orders are being taken until it's filled. Chances are that people won't read that post on page 4.

OK guys, to keep things simple and to avoid multiple editing of the OP, this thread is now closed.

Those who are currently on the list, I will PM you when your order is ready.

Once we fill the current orders, we'll attempt to build a backlog of cubes/buckets and will list them in chunks in a new thread each time, so when that occurs it will be first in first served.

Thanks again for the overwhelming response and support of our camping brewing shenanigans :beer:

Also the backlog of orders as it stands can be viewed here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lkyi24kB42Q25DLXl5RWhEMDQ/edit?usp=sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back