• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

20L cubes $5 ea & 20L / 13L buckets $5 for 3 [MELBOURNE)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_L3ThAL

Such rapp, very bass
Reaction score
Hey guys,

A friend of mine has a biscuit factory and they use the 20kg (same dimensions as my 20L cubes) Golden Syrup cubes often and have been throwing them into the recycling. I suggested they wash and store them and I'll post on here as an ongoing source of 20L cubes. So yes they are food grade and yes they have been cleaned well. Will need a sterilisation/sanitation for first use obviously, but so do brand new cubes.

Also up for grabs are 20L and 13L buckets with a handle and lid.

Anyway, we're hoping to make it a little earner of pocket money for our camping brewing adventures (so you know it's going to a GOOD cause!), so we think a fair price for them is:

Cubes - $5 each
Buckets - $5 for 3 buckets (any size)

Pickup can be during normal business hours in Tullmarine (in the Keilor Park Drive industrial estate), or arranged outside of those hours as required in Taylors Lakes or Macleod (depending on how many you are after etc etc).

Price: 20L cubes, $5 each
20L & 13 L buckets, $5 for 3 (rounded up to the nearest dollar based on QTY)
Current stock level: Please check running total in thread comments or view the spreadsheet at https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

gallery_15839_1145_19442.jpg

gallery_15839_1145_5091.jpg

Awesome. I'm right at the minute but this ticks all the boxes. Help an ahb'er. Recycle. Cheap.
Hopefully this will be on going as i'll be after some in a couple of months.

Gday Lethal, I'll grab 2 if I can pick them up on 15th when I pick up the AEB keg too if that's cool?

Cool surly, I'm camping eith the fellas this weekend ill get a few off them for those who are local to me.

JB no problem will get two for you also :)

Do they have the plug in the threaded hole? I'll take 2 aswell, can do Macleod pickup.

You can't have too many cubes....2 for me please thank you.

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Cool surly, I'm camping eith the fellas this weekend ill get a few off them for those who are local to me.

JB no problem will get two for you also :)
I am camping this weekend too.

Let me know when suits, Macleod is just down the street from me.

If there is anyone going out that way from outer eastern burbs plz let me know!! I'm in mooroolbark but cant get over to get them :(

law-of-ohms said:
If there is anyone going out that way from outer eastern burbs plz let me know!! I'm in mooroolbark but cant get over to get them :(
After your previous welding-efforts, I'll happily pick-up & deliver to you. It's the least I can do.

How many do you want?

law-of-ohms said:
I would also be down for 2 if anyone is going out that way. Im in chirnside park and more than happy to pitch in a few for gas for the person headed out that way.

I'll grab 2 I work in tulla so can pick up whenever

Acasta said:
Do they have the plug in the threaded hole? I'll take 2 aswell, can do Macleod pickup.
No sorry they don't, but the threaded hole is there.

TSMill said:
You can't have too many cubes....2 for me please thank you.
Cool, will set aside!

djar007 said:
I will take four please. Can pick up tommorow. Regards dave
Cool, will get the boys to set aside in Tulla? I'll give you my mates details via PM to contact for business hrs pickup from factory.

tateg said:
I might grab 2 as well
What time are you in tullamarine ?
Cheers
They aren't there tomorrow as we're going camping, but can do next week. I'll give you my mates details via PM to contact for business hrs pickup from factory.

daveHQ said:
I'll grab 2 please
Done

surly said:
I am camping this weekend too.

Let me know when suits, Macleod is just down the street from me.
Cool, will PM

Jordyt01 said:
I'll grab 2 I work in tulla so can pick up whenever
Have to put you on waiting list for when we get more mate, then I'll PM you my mates details to arrange pickup :)

Far out, they went quick. Funny I mentioned this in an older cube thread and got no responses. The power of PHOTOS! haha

OK here's the current list of what's spoken for, will send PMs.

gallery_15839_1145_23592.png

EDIT: Tired and having major heat related brain malfunctions as can't turn airconditioner on as we have dehumidifiers running in house :(

JB said:
Gday Lethal, I'll grab 2 if I can pick them up on 15th when I pick up the AEB keg too if that's cool?
Sorry mate forgot to reply in here, you are on the list though! All good for pickup at AEB keg pickup!

DJ_L3ThAL, not sure if they will have any more, but would be keen to put my hand up to be on the list for the next ones that come in. Hopefully before 15th! :) Would be happy to take between 4 and 10 if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back