Matho's controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A combination of midnight and calibration settings. I did a search of this thread and found the answer

released versions are many, some distort the configuration parameters of the previous versions. This generates some strange behavior at power but everything is resolved by registering again the various parameters in the EEPROM to the appropriate address.

Whilst waiting for Lael's master piece, I've been building one of the previous kits.

It worked ok running off the USB port, so after getting my local electrician to give it a look over I hooked it up to the 240v

Now on 240v the buzzer seems to come on, and stay on the whole time.
ArdBir 2.7.2b9, and I set the PCBtype and LCDtype settings

PCBType = 1, which I believe is correct for the Braumiser 2.1 PCB

Thoughts?

WP_20150306_001 (Medium).jpg

I had the exact same problem, couldnt fix it, ended up changing the code to have the buzzer on a different pin, then wiring the buzzer direct to that pin.

That was the only way i could fix it

This is the PINOUT of Mathos PCB

Code:
// sensor and lcd
OneWire ds(11);
LiquidCrystal lcd(2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7);

// push buttons
const char Button_up    = A3;
const char Button_dn    = A2;
const char Button_start = A1;
const char Button_enter = A0;

// outputs
const byte Pump = 8;
const byte Buzz = 10;
const byte Heat = 9;

Djar, it's the board I bought off you. The buzzer seemed to work fine off usb power.

The test of the all in one board controller are fine and I can assure that the board is a little masterpiece

We are now testing the ArdBir 2.8 release that will be released soon

Completed also the wiring and the front panel.. Here is how it looks like

1425758522791.jpg

1425758563656.jpg

arzaman said:
The test of the all in one board controller are fine and I can assure that the board is a little masterpiece

We are now testing the ArdBir 2.8 release that will be released soon

Completed also the wiring and the front panel.. Here is how it looks like
Impressive rig.

The latest is 2.8.2b12 will be released next week if the tests are ok. We have modified and added much settings and the eeprom map is not compatible with the old release.

Hello!
I translate the program into Russian. Translation feature is that you need a screen LCD, which supports Cyrillic and need another library screen. In case of replacement of Russian letters on the size increased sketch. I am disabled and ArdBir1.h Presentazione.h. All Russian words within the dimensions Uno 32kb memory can not be translated. Only if you use Arduino Mega 256. I also with reference to the translation http://goo.gl/kgevbI

Thanks for the work done, we had already a translation for the 20x4 version of a recent release.
Now with version 2.8.2 will be updated all languages.
We are finishing the tests and the writing of the first draft of the manual.

A tip for everyone: using the new IDE 1.6 is able to optimize the code gaining on average 1K

Latest posts

Back