London terrorist attack

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carpe cerevisi = ビールを楽しんで = (anyone know any other languages)

Seni seviyorum bira ve seni seviyorum AHB forum

Edit: Gryphon I think our signatures are pretty well aligned would you not agree.

I believe he may be one of the ones we are being warned about.....

tanukibrewer said:
carpe cerevisi = ビールを楽しんで = (anyone know any other languages)
κοψε της μαλακιες

Jail is too good for those 2 bastards. Now that they're in hospital, they should chop off their arms and legs, and when they're healed, dump them in the gutter and let them squirm around like the maggots that they are.

I expect they will have an interesting time in prison.

hoppy2B said:
Jail is too good for those 2 bastards. Now that they're in hospital, they should chop off their arms and legs, and when they're healed, dump them in the gutter and let them squirm around like the maggots that they are.

Is that because they are sadistic and are motivated by the idea of other people's pain and misery?

manticle said:
Is that because they are sadistic and are motivated by the idea of other people's pain and misery?
I hate hateful pricks like those!

As a strictly hypothetical question, should we support anyone who says;

"Send the Muslim pricks back to their own country - as they are obviously not prepared to fit in with the culture of the country that welcomed them in?"

It will be interesting to see what response to this butchery will be from the UK Muslim community spokespeople (sorry, spokesmen). They are well under the spotlight.

Bribie G said:
As a strictly hypothetical question
"Strictly"?

Perhaps you mean rhetorical?

At least I hope that you do given the amount of pissing and moaning that comes your way in regard to all forms of Australian Government.

manticle said:
No.

hoppy2B said:
I don't think that an unelaborated no gets you out of this irony trap, sir! Good bait dodge, nonetheless. I find this kind of terroristic behaviour pathetic and unevolved; the only appropriate response is to put our chins up and not let it bring own on actions *and mindsets down to the same level (while at the same time doing more to protect our* people). By our, I mean those who are identified by Muslim extremists as their enemies.

I guess "same level" is unlikely, but to avoid allowing it to lower, period, is a better statement. Hatred perpetuates terrorism, which breeds hatred.

hoppy2B said:
cat-jumping-over-man-s-head-17621247.jpg

Nick JD said:
This isn't terrorism.
I'll admit I haven't read enough on this to ascertain all of the attackers' motivations, but even if they were lone rangers you could argue that there is still a political message behind it. And if I'm still completely wrong in your eyes, please substitute the word terrorism for whatever word you feel would compliment the actual main point I was making, Nick.

Warmbeer what does that say in your language? Googls translate didnt work on that one.
Donburke is that Greek? ??

Bribie G said:
As a strictly hypothetical question, should we support anyone who says;

"Send the Muslim pricks back to their own country - as they are obviously not prepared to fit in with the culture of the country that welcomed them in?"

It will be interesting to see what response to this butchery will be from the UK Muslim community spokespeople (sorry, spokesmen). They are well under the spotlight.

Judging by their accents. England is their country. I'm guessing they weer born there.

This isn't terrorism.
It is terrorism though, "The use of terror and violence to promote political aims."

My girlfriend is Muslim and I know lots of her friends who practice Islam more seriously than her, and I really like them. Even Muslims find the extra devout ones a bit much, just like when we have some Christian friend who keeps posting religious quotes on his Facebook page, and it's awkward. It annoys the ever-loving shit out of me that individuals like these put people like my Muslim friends in potential danger from nationalist idiots back in the UK.

Econwatson said:
It is terrorism though, "The use of terror and violence to promote political aims."
So all racially(religious)-motivated killings are terrorism? Or just when it's muslims that do it?

Are American attack drones terrorist devices?

Back