London terrorist attack

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick - have a listen of this:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a useless diagram.

Why have the United States and Israel on the same map?

Ah, loonwatch.
Still still a beacon for western liberal apologist's I see.

bum said:
Nick - have a listen of this:

Man, Ella was such a cutie-pie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave70 said:
I heard your mind slamming shut from here.

I've decided to join you and believe that we are saints, and we are only here to help the oppressed. Now my world is full of sunbeams and flowers. Thanks, Dave. It is bliss.

Nick JD said:
I heard your mind slamming shut from here.

I've decided to join you and believe that we are saints, and we are only here to help the oppressed. Now my world is full of sunbeams and flowers. Thanks, Dave. It is bliss.
I'm sorry Nick. I read your words, then I look at that cat, then back at the words, then at the cat, then at the words, then at the cat then my grin turns into a laugh.
I'm sure we can put our political differences aside and find some common ground.

how about a cat video to ease the tension:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk

Nick JD said:
Still is. I like her teeth.
And there it is!

I'm also a bit of a wonky lateral incisor man myself. Patricia Arquet had a fine pair.

Of teeth.

parquette.jpg

I love cats but usually hate so much of the internet memish crap that is spouted about them (usually because it's really bad) but Henri and his ennui is ******* marvellous.

I also hate Killing Heidi's music but agree wholeheartedly that Ella is an absolute spunk. When I lived in North Melbourne, she used to sometimes be around Errol street (presumably she lived locally too) and she is even cuter/prettier in real life.

As for the foreign invasion/rescue stuff - people do realise that neither of the two major conflicts in which we have involved ourselves were started on the premise of rescuing oppressed people don't they?

No need for me to go into whether or not I think they have but Afghanistan was invaded due to revenge/justice after 9/11 and Iraq because of supposed WMD, not because women without proper dress sense were getting acid thrown in their faces by theocratical lunatics.

Well, we trained the lunatics. And the cats.

I still can't believe Ella didn't do time for the whole Heidi thing.

Well, we trained the lunatics.
Not quite. We have allied ourselves with those who did though.

My point is that no matter where you stand on the whole cultural rescue vs foreign invasion issue is that neither conflict was ever even officially about that in the first place. It's a straw man.

As for Ella:

One cute smile with those crooked teeth and she was let off with a warning not to do it again.

Why is one talking about the thousands of illegal cats roaming our streets? There are so many that have come here uninvited and now are planning chaos (reference: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0239395/ ) Open your eyes people, you are being lied to.

My point exactly. I didn't consider the lizard men a threat....seems I was wrong.

Latest posts

Back