London terrorist attack

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is a terrorist device.

No wait. I just mean "full of crap".

Guys, Islamism is not the same as Islam. Learn to make the distinction or please keep your opinions to yourself.

Also, please keep your opinions to yourself.

I'm a suicide bomber

I go in the toilet and drop a few bombs, and it's suicide for anyone who goes in there after me.

QldKev said:
I'm a suicide bomber

I go in the toilet and drop a few bombs, and it's suicide for anyone who goes in there after me.
With those combinations of words, some super-computer in the US of A has just spat out a ream of info with your details on it ;)

And I quoted those words in a post of my own. Damn.

Someone also said dr0ne.

Let us know how Gitmo is, guys.

Nick JD said:
So all racially(religious)-motivated killings are terrorism? Or just when it's muslims that do it?

Are American attack drones terrorist devices?
I think in that context that is terrorism for sure. But I suppose it's all subjective. I shouldn't have said its terrorism, it's what I think terrorism is.

In my view, what happened in London is terrorism, but to someone else it's just murder, and to someone else it's a just and righteous act.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter...

Airgead said:
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter...
So true. The victors write the history...................we just don't know whose gonna win yet.

Nick JD said:
So all racially(religious)-motivated killings are terrorism? Or just when it's muslims that do it?
No. When muslims do it it's called jihad.

Nick JD said:
When christians do it it's called "collateral damage".
Well, in Bosnia, the orthodox Serbs called it 'ethnic cleansing'.
That's the only organised massacre carried out by christians I can think of in recent times.

What christians are you referring to?

220px-Collateral_Damage_film.jpg

All of you just shut up and drink your beer!

Topic closed, time to talk beer - or non-beer or other beer-esque related topics.

Your shout!

Nick JD said:
Google "collateral damage".
Google 'jihad'.

Now doubt however, Arnie sure knows a thing or two about 'collateral damage'.

http://kategale.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/arnold-schwarzenegger-*******-love-child-pic.jpg

To continue the movie theme, not sure if you remember Rambo 3 where Rambo helped a bunch of Afghan "freedom fighters" the taliban in their struggles against the evil soviets. Rambo was there to rescue his friend and mentor Colonel Trautman who summed up the soviet invasion thusly: "Yeah, well, there won't be a victory. Every day, your war machines lose ground to a bunch of poorly-armed, poorly-equipped freedom fighters. The fact is that you underestimated your competition. If you'd studied your history, you'd know that these people have never given up to anyone. They'd rather die than be slaves to an invading army. You can't defeat a people like that. We tried; we already had our Vietnam! Now you're gonna have yours."

Holds true to America's invasion too.

Bridges said:
To continue the movie theme, not sure if you remember Rambo 3 where Rambo helped a bunch of Afghan "freedom fighters" the taliban in their struggles against the evil soviets. Rambo was there to rescue his friend and mentor Colonel Trautman who summed up the soviet invasion thusly: "Yeah, well, there won't be a victory. Every day, your war machines lose ground to a bunch of poorly-armed, poorly-equipped freedom fighters. The fact is that you underestimated your competition. If you'd studied your history, you'd know that these people have never given up to anyone. They'd rather die than be slaves to an invading army. You can't defeat a people like that. We tried; we already had our Vietnam! Now you're gonna have yours."

Holds true to America's invasion too.
Whoah...

rambo.jpg
=
Mahatma-Gandhi-9305898-1-402.jpg

Mind. Blown.

Back