London terrorist attack

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could be, in london later this year.what i am askig is should i go pre armed with Nick jd's cat will it get through customs,

spog said:
could be, in london later this year.what i am askig is should i go pre armed with Nick jd's cat will it get through customs,
Forget Nick's cat. Take a trip across the channel and visit Henri. He'll set you straight.

Nick JD said:
What? Asylum seekers are trying to get out of the country we invaded?

Why would they do that? It sounds lovely there - apart from the sectarian violence and the all the, like, death of hundred thousand civilians 'n shit.

And where's my cheap petrol? WHERE IS IT? Gotta be some kind of benefit to having thousands of nutters want me and my entire culture dead... :ph34r:
And Nick, when did you ever serve your country? In any way?

Ed: Bob

Birkdale Bob said:
And Nick, when did you ever serve your country?
If your definition of "serving your country" is being a muppet with a gun in someone else's desert fighting someone else's war, then I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree.

Smash Violence!
Kill the warmongers!
Let's all get pissed and have a peace riot!

failing that I'll just get on and bottle that fermenter full.....

Nick JD said:
If your definition of "serving your country" is being a muppet with a gun in someone else's desert fighting someone else's war, then I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree.
OK, you just sit back, be comfortable, and bitch to your heart's content. Someone else is doing the hard yards for you.

Birkdale Bob said:
OK, you just sit back, be comfortable, and bitch to your heart's content. Someone else is doing the hard yards for you.
If a country decides to invade mine and manipulate our political and social order I will serve before you can say, "Get the **** out of MY country!". I will go fully Rambo on their arses.

If I lived in Iraq or Afghanistan I would do the same.

For some reason I just can't recall being attacked by Afghans or Iraqis. I do however remember some rich Saudis doing something to America. Sorry, it's getting a bit hazy now, as it was over a decade ago.

Didn't we win? :rolleyes:

Back