London terrorist attack

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To think the author of this is walking the streets!

Yep... and man didn't land on the moon...

Pattern seeking is an inherent trait in human nature, such as conspiracy theory's, and being a ******* idiot.

The generic term is 'truther'.

Paranoid schizophrenia was my first thought but his thoughts and comments are too ordered. Borderline personality disorder. He's sane but his problem is virtually untreatable. He would be a nightmare to deal with in any business or service industry. If he felt he was wronged no-one and I mean no-one could convince him otherwise no matter the facts.

Thanks for posting this, after reading what has gone on in the UK today I could do with a laugh.

QldKev said:
I read AHB when taking a shit.
Feck yeah

View attachment 62234

However - to be serious - what is happening in the UK is probably a harbinger of what's coming in Australia. Not so much that the Islamic extremists here as as bad or as numerous as in the UK but the rise of right wing Neo Nazi organisations is only in its infancy here. Forget about the impromtu feckwits draped with our flag at the Cronulla Riots, I mean the organised and funded mob, similar to the EDL in the UK

View attachment 62235

These organisations thrive in times of economic hardship and a lot of young white unemployed and angry guys looking for a scapegoat for their plight. Going on the economic outlook for the next few years I'd say it's almost inevitable here.

And I was born and brought up in a country that had such organisations since the 1930s for similar reasons, so it's all just deja vu to me. Follwing photo was taken in London.

View attachment 62236

think the Illuminati caused my smileys not to work for the last 30 mins while trying to post. :ph34r:

I have a couple of these conspiracy nutters on my facecrack friends. After the Boston bombings they were posting up grainy images of military type guys running around with black backpacks in the aftermath of the bombing. The bombers also had black backpacks.

Also the guy in the wheelchair that had his legs blown off, well according to the internet detectives there just wasn't enough blood in the still image taken from CNN and he should have died from his injuries, and he looked vaguely similar to a US soldier who'd lost his legs in Iraq a few years back. ... If you kinda squint an close one eye.

Apparently this was irrefutable proof that the whole shebang was staged by the CIA or the lizard people or something. :lol:

Latest posts

Back