Little Creatures Stimulus Ipa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im looking forward to trying it somewhere quite close quite soon.
More news as it comes to hand, IBUs.
:)

Also.. I wss under the eggspression that lentil as anything shut down due to their crazy arsed method of charging for a meal.

I swear to god one time they told me to pay next time I came in because no one had any change to break a $50. Yeah, I'll definitely do that! Their webpage says they're still open.

I'm not sure sure it is their billing policy that would close them down but their incredibly bland food.

Yeah they would have to make it for next to nothing, the place is basically a soup kitchen. VB >> LAA :p

App they are actually thriving. (for a co-op style meal anyway)

Ha Vegetarian full stop << Rockpool! :icon_drool2: mmm... Wagyu!

thats why you have those vampire teeth! mungin in to all that mammal ;)

naw... i could nosh on some wagyu right now haha

Majority of veg food has the stigma of being bland. E.g. steamed greens or those sucky 'soy dogs' or 'Soy Roasts' :blink: . If you want meat, eat it! If i was Vege, i'd ask to be turned indian.... pulses + paneer = Rocks my world!

Southern Indian all the way

Southern Indian all the way

Don't forget aloo gobi. Northern indian but very tasty.

Vegetarian food got me thru a 6 month patch during uni where i couldnt afford meat. Well, i chose not to afford meat. Could afford to drink 7 days a week but not a chop in sight.

Rice, spuds, carrots, cauli and plenty of spices and i lived like a king....

Thinking of heading down to Freeo tonight, does anyone know if it still available?

Cheers

Curry

You should see the view from the brewhouse!

I pitched a sulk last weekend because I don't have the money to go to the dining hall or the taphouse to try this beer. Then I decided I can just brew my own at home :)

Dont worry Kiazza, I will have a pint of IPA for you tonight after my shift, see I'm always helping you out! got any beer in a bottle yet at the wabbbit, old mate?

Curry we still have some IPA left so come on down, it goes well with a pizza and fritz

Cheers

Brett

Don't forget aloo gobi. Northern indian but very tasty.

Vegetarian food got me thru a 6 month patch during uni where i couldnt afford meat. Well, i chose not to afford meat. Could afford to drink 7 days a week but not a chop in sight.

Rice, spuds, carrots, cauli and plenty of spices and i lived like a king....

Must've been a while ago! I think living off meat is like a million times cheaper than buying enough fresh produce to keep you sated!

Dont worry Kiazza, I will have a pint of IPA for you tonight after my shift, see I'm always helping you out! got any beer in a bottle yet at the wabbbit, old mate?

Curry we still have some IPA left so come on down, it goes well with a pizza and fritz

Cheers

Brett

Thanks Brett, see you around 5pm

Thanks brettles, you're a gentleman and a scholar. Monday's the day..

Must've been a while ago! I think living off meat is like a million times cheaper than buying enough fresh produce to keep you sated!
Bloody well seems that way!

I hear meat salad is the next big thing. :icon_cheers:

Looks like it's finally arrived in Brizzy :icon_chickcheers:

GRAND CENTRAL HOTEL "STIMULUS PACKAGE"
Fresh on the back of the budget being announced this week, GRAND CENTRAL HOTEL are proud to present a "RUBBER STAMP" exclusive STIMULUS PACKAGE of our own.
Thanks to our good friends at Little Creatures and as a result of Matt Coorey's thorough and exhaustive "research trip" to Fremantle we are pleased to present for your tasting pleasure, LITTLE CREATURES "STIMULUS IPA". Renowned for their Pale Ale, Rogers and Bright Ale this is a beer like no other. What better way to spend your $900 stimulus payment than on a beer aptly named THE STIMULUS IPA.

Alex the head brewer has supplied some indication of what you can expect to try but to be honest the only true way to decide is to taste the beer yourself.
Speared at 11:35am today, this beer will not be here for long so pop in and join me for a few ales NOW and see what all the fuss is about.

STIMULUS IPA
This beer is about hops - we recently got our fresh shipment of Cascade hops and decided it was time to give them a proper test. At the brewery we used hops just about everywhere - kettle, whirlpool, hopback and even dryhopped in the fermenter. The result is a "hop-sack" nose as we call it - there is so much Cascade it almost doesn't smell like Cascade... is that possible? One person has commented "orange marmalade" - hops are a wonderful thing! There is a nice malt backbone helped out with use of dark crystal malt. The result - a beer with a very full, almost silky, mouthfeel, and a smooth big bitterness that grows and grows. The brewers think it tastes best just a bit warmer, but that is up to personal preference!

The specs for the beer enthusiasts:
Alcohol: 5.2%ABV
Bitterness: 50 IBU
Colour: ~25 EBC (so a shade darker than Pale Ale)
Malts: Pale Ale, Munich, Caramalt and Dark Crystal
Hops: Cascade!

Looks like it's finally arrived in Brizzy :icon_chickcheers:

GRAND CENTRAL HOTEL "STIMULUS PACKAGE"
Fresh on the back of the budget being announced this week, GRAND CENTRAL HOTEL are proud to present a "RUBBER STAMP" exclusive STIMULUS PACKAGE of our own.
Thanks to our good friends at Little Creatures and as a result of Matt Coorey's thorough and exhaustive "research trip" to Fremantle we are pleased to present for your tasting pleasure, LITTLE CREATURES "STIMULUS IPA". Renowned for their Pale Ale, Rogers and Bright Ale this is a beer like no other. What better way to spend your $900 stimulus payment than on a beer aptly named THE STIMULUS IPA.

Alex the head brewer has supplied some indication of what you can expect to try but to be honest the only true way to decide is to taste the beer yourself.
Speared at 11:35am today, this beer will not be here for long so pop in and join me for a few ales NOW and see what all the fuss is about.

STIMULUS IPA
This beer is about hops - we recently got our fresh shipment of Cascade hops and decided it was time to give them a proper test. At the brewery we used hops just about everywhere - kettle, whirlpool, hopback and even dryhopped in the fermenter. The result is a "hop-sack" nose as we call it - there is so much Cascade it almost doesn't smell like Cascade... is that possible? One person has commented "orange marmalade" - hops are a wonderful thing! There is a nice malt backbone helped out with use of dark crystal malt. The result - a beer with a very full, almost silky, mouthfeel, and a smooth big bitterness that grows and grows. The brewers think it tastes best just a bit warmer, but that is up to personal preference!

The specs for the beer enthusiasts:
Alcohol: 5.2%ABV
Bitterness: 50 IBU
Colour: ~25 EBC (so a shade darker than Pale Ale)
Malts: Pale Ale, Munich, Caramalt and Dark Crystal
Hops: Cascade!

Hooray! I'm heading down there in about 15 mins to meet up with a mate from Townsville. Will give a report when i'm sober :D

Cheers - Snow

Back