Little Creatures Stimulus Ipa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I want to see some decent IPAs regularly released to raise the bar.

I am keen to know what the IBU is.

Down at L.C a couple of weeks ago and saw the IPA - was waiting at the bar for the guy in front to stop buying for a crowd of a 100, when the wife comes up, grabs me and says, "we're out of here"! They wanted to make her queue for a table so she told them where to stick it......so I never did get to try it......yet!

It is a real pitty that most seasonal / limited edition beers dont get bottled. :(

I would love to get hold of some limited edition Little Creatures and also the Mountain Goat.

WHAT ABOUT BRISVEGAS???? <_<

Told ya social vacuum....... :(

Not at all, I work in the Valley and usually walk to the Station mid to late evening past the Chinese outdoor restaurant tables and a number of bars, and everyone seems to be drinking TED or Sol so who are we to criticise all those hundreds of fine young discerning professional people?

Nah, but Zappa is.... ;)

So for the next generation of Zappa we could say...

Dweezils ripped my flesh?

Warren -

Weasels_Ripped_My_Flesh.jpg

Nice....!
i'm in Freo tomorrow, so thats a couple of hours penned in prior to seeing a few bands.

So what did you think? I was there on Saturday... Got there early to get a table, you could hear the Blues Festival! Anyhow ordered the Stimulus staight up... mouthful of Cascade and a bitter finish but lacks something in between! So I then went back to the pale ale. But going back on Saturday to give it another go!

Has any body had a burger at the new Creatures burger bar yet????

So what did you think? I was there on Saturday... Got there early to get a table, you could hear the Blues Festival! Anyhow ordered the Stimulus staight up... mouthful of Cascade and a bitter finish but lacks something in between! So I then went back to the pale ale. But going back on Saturday to give it another go!

So not a good stimulus? Should we head straight to Clancy's?
GB :icon_drool2:

I wouldnt mind trying it again... so Clancy's then who know's... We could wobble down to the Sail for there IPA! Also if you have not being to creatures for awhile you should see it now! They have pushed the smokers out the back on the water front (DARN) so the front bit does not look messy! Then there is a bridge that walks over to the old harbourside site which is a burger bar! The place looks fantastic.

Patch is also coming... apparently he is expecting some kind of birthday surprise from me! Maybe Ill get him a Yagger Bomb!

I really enjoyed it...! we were probably there between 1 and 2pm
the boatload of cascade is obviously dominant, but i still found it balanced... in the IPA slant.
As did my better half, we slurped two pints and a coupla pizza's before heading over to the blues festival to pay the same $9 for a 330ml cup of LCPA (atleast the option for decent beer was there.!!).

i definitely wouldn't have wanted anymore malt presence (I actually enjoyed the slight lack of malt sweetness, that makes the likes of Matilda's Alpha, undrinkable for me).
I'll definitely be searching out a few more pints before it disappears..!

havent tried the creatures burger bar
but did go to Jus Burgers in leederville yesterday. yum..!

At the least rained kept away for the festival... Augie March sounded great. I was with the cute little black puppy if you saw it we were there from 11.30 - 5.00pm...

I wouldnt mind trying it again... so Clancy's then who know's... We could wobble down to the Sail for there IPA! Also if you have not being to creatures for awhile you should see it now! They have pushed the smokers out the back on the water front (DARN) so the front bit does not look messy! Then there is a bridge that walks over to the old harbourside site which is a burger bar! The place looks fantastic.

Patch is also coming... apparently he is expecting some kind of birthday surprise from me! Maybe Ill get him a Yagger Bomb!
Dam I gave up smoking so I could drink and be sociable ! Ok we start at LC's then The Sail for a IPA then Clancy's ? Then I fall asleep on the train on the way home. :super:
GB

Good on ya!

I guess that makes sense as Clancys is closer to the train station.

Looks like I'll end up Freo sometime on the weekend then :icon_drool2:

I stumbled into Creatures dining hall at around 11PM on Friday in Melb... (note stumbled in.)

I checked the boards and signage, nothing stating the Stimulus IPA. Couldn't be bothered waiting around at the bar for a beer so quickly escaped again. Has anyone been over the weekend? Has it arrived??

It's supposed to arrive at the Dining Hall by this Friday.

Not sure if its been posted on the forum somewhere already but a handfull 'a kegs of this will be tapped at the wheatsheaf friday afternoon/nite along with some double hightail.

I'am looking at getting down there and waking up saturday morning dawn service with some blunt force trauma.

Back