Little Creatures Quiet American

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried it at the LC Dining Hall on Wednesday night. Very nice, smooth...

Anyone that has found bottles of this for sale, can you please advise what the bottles are selling for (and carton price if known).

Anyone that has found bottles of this for sale, can you please advise what the bottles are selling for (and carton price if known).

I believe they are $6.50 each or 2 for $12.

Carton price should be around $62.

BlackRat.

I believe they are $6.50 each or 2 for $12.

Carton price should be around $62.

BlackRat.

Not so sure on your carton price as LCPA cartons are $80.00 up here in FNQ at Liquorland.
I am not holding my breath to see any up here at Dans exotic beers are a rarity up here in the sticks.

Am picking up 2 cartons from darlinghurst cellars in Sydney for $130

The map tells me that The Purple Palate at Maleny has it in stock............................ timely as I'll be there for a Murrays Tasting tomorrow.

Any other Sunny Coast Brewers attending???????????????????

Screwy

I have put it in the fridge at the Imperial Hotel in Paddington, a top drop!!

Fat Tire's an AAA.

And Fat Tire emphasizes malt; IBUs are low for the style, from memory I'd guess well under 25. Also from memory the phenolics are there but not strong. LC probably has something quite different in mind.

Found a carton at Avoca Beach Cellars after using the LC website that showed whe they are currently available, will be trying them soon. Paid $70 for the 12.
[topic="0"]Lc[/topic]

Not so sure on your carton price as LCPA cartons are $80.00 up here in FNQ at Liquorland.
I am not holding my breath to see any up here at Dans exotic beers are a rarity up here in the sticks.

At least you have a Dans! Might be lucky to see this single batch about this time next year :blink:

First impression: tastes like cough syrup.
Plenty of opportunities to drink it on a fresh palate because I bought a carton lol.

Had some of this today. The yeast is very prominent in this, making one wonder which flavours are from the yeast and which from the hops (ol Cascade, Chinook according to the bottle).

The 7 odd percent is not at all apparent however the stuff is thickly enough flavoured that it isn't something I'd want to drink a lot of. Well brewed though in any event.

Andrew???????
dealertastes01.jpg

Took an hour to finish the pint. Found some of the Belgian character at the bottom of the glass.

Picked up a box yesterday for $70 from Upwey Cellars. Will try it out this weekend.

Got a couple chilling in the fridge and will be devoured while brewing on Sunday :)

I am pissed off by this whole single batch business. I realy liked some previoius single batches, notably EKG one, and then they are not available any more. Or am I just in a bad mood?

I heard that it's only just warming up with the current release -_-

XO Cellars, Noosa Junction and Sunshine Beach

Go git em!!

Screwy

Had few on tap - quite liked it although I rate the previous small batches better (Big Dipper, Dregnaught and the british one). Definitely has the same little creatures vibe re the american hops, but with belgianish yeast style. Did note that at over 7% it doesn't taste boozy at all whereas usually with a Belgian I have an idea of how strong it is. Still I'm glad I had a chance to taste this style, perfect choice for a small batch really (sufficiently weird)

Latest posts

Back