New Little Creatures Single Batch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came across a 4 pint pack at 1st Choice for $22 yesterday. I couldn't resist. :icon_drunk: I was even more excited when I noticed tonight that the limited release was the Quiet American :icon_drool2: . I prefer that over The Day Of The Long Shadow.
lc.jpg

I came across a 4 pint pack at 1st Choice for $22 yesterday. I couldn't resist. :icon_drunk: I was even more excited when I noticed tonight that the limited release was the Quiet American :icon_drool2: . I prefer that over The Day Of The Long Shadow.
View attachment 56333

Hmm i thought the quiet american packs should be $2 cheaper. Well, that's what i thought.

Thats Ok. It was still tasty. :icon_chickcheers:

I really enjoyed the last small batch "the quiet american" bought a box of 12, still got a few left.

The newest small batch was pretty intense for my palate, if I keep a few will it mellow??

I heard somewhere that the next small batch will be a stout!

I really enjoyed the last small batch "the quiet american" bought a box of 12, still got a few left.

The newest small batch was pretty intense for my palate, if I keep a few will it mellow??

Haven't tried it yet but it should age nicely

Let's hope not... They've already cranked out two...

I'd like to see a Hefe or wheat style out of them... Or a Black IPA. I'm an absolute whore for Black IPA's :icon_drool2:

I'd like to see a Hefe or wheat style out of them... Or a Black IPA. I'm an absolute whore for Black IPA's :icon_drool2:

I want something like the Mad Brewers Hoppy Hefe. Yummo!

Once you've had black... ;)

The funniest quote I have read for ages.... me too though :icon_drunk:

not a fan of the latest single batch not to my tastes.

I didn't rate it much either.

A bit too full on for me.

agreed, way too much going on.

although thats the first time i have tasted that style of beer, so maybe its just me?

Back