Little Creatures Dog Days Is Back!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisluki

Reaction score
Hey guys

Out this week, Little Creatures Dog Days in cans!

Check out my review...complete with bad singing!

Cheer

Chris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZuI4cfw_cQ

Awesome! Never tried it on its original run!

Great video and looking forward to giving it a whirl!

Had a taste of this tonight. Mild malt backbone, then the hops kicks in. Reminds me of what SNPA was a few years back. Only diff in this one I get a hit of Citra, followed by a huge hit of Hallatau/Hersbrucker or is it Mt Hood? Overall a great drop, pity it is dropped to 4.4% to save alco tax.

Not a bad beer i like it knocked quite a few back when the craft beer bar at the local club had it on tap

QldKev said:
Had a taste of this tonight. Mild malt backbone, then the hops kicks in. Reminds me of what SNPA was a few years back. Only diff in this one I get a hit of Citra, followed by a huge hit of Hallatau/Hersbrucker or is it Mt Hood? Overall a great drop, pity it is dropped to 4.4% to save alco tax.
LCPA - 5.2% - $62
LCDDSB - 4.4% - $71.99

I dont get it. Non ferrous metal container tax?

Dave70 said:
LCPA - 5.2% - $62
LCDDSB - 4.4% - $71.99

lcpa is so last year. dog days though is in the new hyped style of overhopped pale ale, ah sorry session ipa. is the hype not worth an extra 10 bucks?
btw not bagging the beer it is quite nice but an overhopped pale is still just an over hopped pale ale no matter the trendy name given to it.who will be first to make a session dipa or session ris, or even a session barleywine?

BEERHOG said:
lcpa is so last year. dog days though is in the new hyped style of overhopped pale ale, ah sorry session ipa. is the hype not worth an extra 10 bucks?
btw not bagging the beer it is quite nice but an overhopped pale is still just an over hopped pale ale no matter the trendy name given to it.who will be first to make a session dipa or session ris, or even a session barleywine?
Yes,I can get behind a no nonsense approach such as that.

WDCHTFSA

WE DIDN'T COME HERE TO **** SPIDERS ALE.

Dave70 said:
LCPA - 5.2% - $62
LCDDSB - 4.4% - $71.99

Just got an email from Dan Murphy's. QLD pricing
LCR - $57.90
LCBA - $61.90
LCDD - $61.90
LCPA - $61.90

Maybe they heard you mate. :)

Latest posts

Back